4,050 results
All reviews las marias los riscos el patio la trajinera phase pool el eden all inclusive package tequila bar activities director infinity pool time share all inclusive plan shuttle service golf cart cart drivers free shuttle sister hotel
Reviewed 12 July 2017

My family and I stayed at the Hacienda Encantada in early July. In fact we had a total of 63 friends and family stay there for my brother's wedding. Francisco at Las Marias was a very friendly and accommodating waiter. He took care of us well. Most of all waiter/bartender Juan at the Activity Pool was really patient and took care of many of us. Our guests were many who were ordering drinks and food at the bar and Juan made sure we were always taken care of. He made it easy on all of us. Lastly, Adriana the Activities Coordinator was so very friendly and cheerful. She had a wonderful smile and got to know us on a first name basis. She was wonderful. She did a great job hosting the "name that tune" contest that I won!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
HaciendaEncantada, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear Aaron,

Thank you so much for the comments. Be sure we will send your greetings to the staff!! Glad all of you had a great time, please feel welcome anytime. We're looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Hacienda Encantada made my wedding my dream come true. The grounds were amazing with breath taking views
The customer service was expectional
Luz the wedding coordinator was on top of everything. Throughout the whole year we had great communication planning the wedding. When I arrived she greeted me like I was family. When I forgot something at home in California she made it happen.
Marina wedding coordinator Asst was sweet and helpful. Those 2 went above and beyond the call of duty!
They even took pictures with their camera when the photographer wasn't around to capture every moment.
The wedding went smoothly and everything on time.
My guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been too
They were able to manage 61 guests.
The bridesmaid dress didn't fit they altered in a days time.
The grooms pants were to short they altered it in a few hours.
Karely makeup artist made me look amazing. And after the wedding she gave me a massage that was Unbelievable!
Not only was the venue amazing but the food was delicious. When I spilled the delicious tomato soup on my wedding dress Luz the wedding coordinator was there to the rescue me .::you can't even tell I spilled it on my dress.
All the staff was so welcoming and helpful.
Arturo the supervisor was able to work out all issues so professionally with our guests. There were some over charges with our guests but it wasn't an issue because Arturo immediately corrected it.
Marvin catered to us shuttling around the grounds
Juan was the best bartender in activity pool bar even though it was All inclusive he was so accommodating. All inclusive is the way to go traveling to this resort. The whole resort is aware of the wedding that was goin to happen. It made you feel extraordinary.
They need an infinite pool that kids can go into. We also wish the pool bars didn't close at 5pm.
Overly all it was a dream wedding and vacation. This resort is 10 star.
Thank you to the whole staff!

1  Thank Mara O
HaciendaEncantada, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Mara,

First of all...Congratulations to you and Alex! It really was a lovely wedding: your dreamy dress, the breathtaking view, the guest's joy... the enchanted mood generally. Thank you so much for making Hacienda Encantada part of your Happily Ever After!! We're looking forward to welcome you again, hopefully very soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I went to HE during the first week of July with my mom and my 7 year old son. I was worried about it being too hot, but the weather was PERFECT.

Truly, the best part of the trip were the people who work at the resort, and made our stay so special... Dorian, Ricardo, Juan and Julio were amazing... so helpful in taking care of my son's picky food choices... and such hard workers and Always smiling. Alicia was our cleaner for most of the week and was so sweet and so thorough! And Sinder and Adriana at the activity pool were so energetic and fun! They both remembered our names right from the start and were so welcoming and full of positive energy every day! The daytime entertainment had my son not wanting to leave the resort at all! Some highlights were shooting rifles, outdoor movie night, and a karaoke night (even though the karaoke machine didn't work it was so fun to mingle with other guests in a common area in the evening and have a reason to dress up and stay on the resort without needing to take a shuttle!)

I can not wait to go back :)

Trip type: Travelled with family
HaciendaEncantada, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear Desiree,

We're so glad you and your family had a great time, please feel welcome anytime!! Thank you so much for the comments, we really appreciate it. We're looking forward to see you again, hopefully very soon.

Greetings,

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a three bedroom, six bath villa at this fantastic resort. We had our own private pool, jacuzzi, kiddie pool, fire ring, barbecue, swim up bar and everything was maintained and serviced daily. This was with out a doubt the most luxurious place we have ever stayed. Impeccable service and amenities. We will be back.

Dear Sherry,

Thank you so much for this review. Please feel welcome anytime!! So glad you had a great time. Can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Ok-- I see that sooo many people are writing worthless reviews. First of all, you KNOW this is a time share resort, so expect to be asked to do their meeting. We politely said no a few times to the meeting and had NO problem, we were not pressured the way we have been at other resorts. --And some people are complaining about how long it takes to get a golf cart to come get you. Well, they do have to come from the office to come get you, plus YOU are not the only person at the resort, so patience is a virtue, but we never waited more then a few minutes. We walked most the time, it's great exercise and really not that far or hard. Unless you physically can't, well that's different. My husband re-injured his hamstring on our 3rd day, so he used the golf carts the rest of the week and I still walked. --The resort is very well kept up, flowers, bushes. However, it is still under construction, but that didn't get in the way at all. --Some people were also complaining about slow or the lack of pool side service. Well, you're in Mexico, it's called a Mexican Minute for a reason. Lol. We experienced both, but if you tip well and engage with your server they will be more likely to serve you faster and/or at all. If you lay in the sandy area that was down the steps some, you won't get great service, I just don't think they like coming down there. But, encourage your server the first time he comes and say you'll need him all day, he'll be more attentive to get a good tip. --We got the Honeymoon couples massage on the beach our first day there by Rosa and Coco ( I think) they did a great job. And listening to the waves while getting a relaxing massage was something you don't experience everyday. --Now, I've had better food at other resorts in Cabo but there was plenty to choose from If you didn't like one of the restaurants. Las Maria's is the only one open for breakfast, it's all buffet with an omelette bar, we were very pleased with their breakfast. Didn't care for their dinner, Filet was dry. Although, no place in Mexico has a good American Filet. Barolo was our favorite!! Went there twice and we try to not eat Italian bc of all the noodles, but this was too good to pass up. Los Riscos was closed when we were told it was opened and thought we had a reservation, language barrier mistake. So we didn't get to eat there. El Eden and La Pergola are at the pool. Ask for both menus. The Coconut Shrimp and guacamole were Great. Had that everyday for lunch by the pool. Hamburger was good too. Ate at Jacks at the Golden Zone also, they guacamole was good, husbands hamburger was big and ok and again I tried the filet, dry again. We didn't care much for the choices I'd restaurants at the Golden Zone. --Now for where to lay all day, we did the activity pool the first day, and did the yoga in the pool, that's always fun and we got to meet other people. But, the real reason we come to Cabo is for the views, so we sat the rest of the week front row overlooking the rocks and splashing waves. Unbelievable, so awesome we couldn't get enough. --As far as which building you want, people are calling them Phase 1 or Phase 2, but in reading the reviews before we arrived I didn't understand what that meant. And while you're there, no one uses that terminology. I think the lower building is Phase 1-closest to the edge with all the views. Phase 2 would be the next building up (I'm thinking), it sits higher so lower rooms won't see the ocean. And so on up. -- Downside, you also know that there is NO beach access before you go. So no complaining about that bc you chose to come here. We do love walking up and down the beach, but also know that Cabo waters are Really rough so being our 4th time to Cabo ( first time at this resort) we were ok with no beach. They do have a walkway to get below where the waves crash in, which is by the lower massage pergola. We went down there twice during our stay. Overall, this is a great resort, in our opinion (we own 2 timeshares so are not new to travel)

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Lynn,

What a lovely review!! Thank you so much for all the kind words, we truly appreciate it. Be sure we will take your recommendations to become better. Please feel welcome anytime, here in your Home Sweet Hacienda!!! We're looking forward to welcome you again, hopefully very soon.