Book In Advance
Tours from Cabo Adventures tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Cabo Adventures
from US$ 128.99
from US$ 109.00
from US$ 89.00
from US$ 119.00
9,694 results
All reviews zip line camel ride dolphin swim sea adventure rock climbing dolphin experience tequila tasting luxury sailing whale watching outdoor adventure scuba diving red team mountain biking zipline tour nature walk paddle boarding once in a lifetime
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The zip lining tour, outdoor adventure, is SO worth it! Definitely do the polaris ride at the end!!! Way more experiences than I would have ever expected! The guys are great and really make the trip amazing!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My father and I went on this Cabo adventure Sailboat for the day and had an absolutely wonderful experience. Gabriel (Gabby) was our tour guide for the day. He was so friendly, caring, and took the time to get to know everyone on a personal level. He made the experience 10x better! The food was fantastic as well as the drinks. There was snorkeling, paddle boarding, and a tour of different parts of the beaches and cool rocks. The photographer made sure to get pictures of everyone during the whole trip/activities. I would highly recommend this Cabo adventure and Gabriel to everyone!
-Jami

The Adventures G, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Cabo Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for having taken the time to post your wonderful review of Cabo Adventures and sharing how much you enjoyed our luxury day sailing adventure! We were truly honored to read that everything you experienced was great, including your time with our team members.

All of us here at Cabo Adventures are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We did 3 separate excursions with Cabo Adventures, and they all met and exceeded expectations.

Ziplining - ALL of the guys are kind and funny, but they take your safely seriously. We had so much fun. They were sure to make everyone comfortable. The ziplining itself was amazing, especially the superman. It was breathtaking! With this excursion you also have the option to do rappling, and you get to ride/drive ATVs. Thank you to Marianno, Pepe, and all the guys for such a wonderful time!

Snorkeling - Again, the staff made this a wonderful experience! You start with a tour of Land's End, Lover's Beach, etc. It's nice, as this is one of the few boats that go to the Pacific side also. Then you're off on a fast ride to the snorkeling location. The waters and fish were beautiful! I like that we were able to explore at our own pace, and do the kayaking or paddle boarding as much or little as we wanted. Thank you Alexi, Dani, and Joni for a great experience!

Sunset sailing - This was a cute little excursion on a sailboat to see the sunset over Land's End. It was a peaceful and beautiful ride. Gorgeous views! Thank you Jeni, Raul, and Ruth!

I would absolutely recommend using Cabo Adventures for any excursions. The experiences are amazing and the staff service is impeccable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a ball!! The staff was friendly and fun! They joked with us but always made sure we were safe and secure! The Superman zipline was awesome and the pendulum swing was so much fun!! Me and 5 of my friends did this adventure for my birthday and they all said it was the most fun they’ve ever had, even the parts they were scared to do at first. It was exhilarating and definitely checked a few things off our bucket lists. Blue team rocks!!!! They were so much fun and kept us laughing!! Definitely recommend this excursion!!! Worth every penny!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had such a fun day today on the luxury sail boat tour. First of all, Gabi did a great job making everyone onboard feel welcomed and comfortable, even the non-swimmers. My colleague and I snorkeled for over an hour. She’s a biologist, so she really enjoyed seeing all the fish (I can’t tell you which ones). I’m someone who loves to swim and sail, so it was perfect. The food, crew, and sights were top notch. Afterwards, the best driver in all of the area too us back, Jose Miranda. Folks here cannot drive. I didn’t get sick once and he was so kind, just moved to the area. I highly recommend this company.