My daughter and her friend stayed at the Sheraton and when we check the girls in, it was fine and we went to the pool side restaurant to eat. My kids were already seated while we check-in, so when we joined them, we asked for drinks and a menu. My husband had to finally order from the bar and ended up not having lunch. With 2 drinks, a nacho and 2 lunch entrees, it was expensive especially for lack of service. Facility is a 4 star or 3 at the spa. Note: My friend caught one of the workers drink straight out from the water pitcher that was left out for the clients. She could have used the plastic cup next to the pitcher. That was enough for me that I went elsewhere to have my spa treatment.
Review your bill before check out. You will be charged for daily service fee which we were not told, and I had 2 charges on the first day around 1,000 pesos that were not ours and had to be credited. Not the friendliest check-out staff either, but her tone changed when I caught the mistake. I can't say I am proud to be a SPG member when staying at the Sheraton Hacienda. It didn't matter, we will just never return again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its cobblestone lanes, winding paths, quaint Placitas, fountains, restaurants, and shops, the Sheraton Grand Los Cabos, Hacienda del Mar captures the feel of Old Mexico. A full complement of guest services is offered on premises to satisfy the refined needs of both the meeting and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Sheraton Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Sheraton
- Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda Del Mar Cabo San Lucas