Review Highlights
Beautiful Sunset Cruise

The sunset cruise on Blue Sky Cabo was a wonderful experience. The sunset on the water was... read more

Reviewed yesterday
bindare47
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Sunset Cruise with Aguilar & DeYoung

The sunset cruise was wonderful! A very romantic scenery with perfect weather and wonderful staff... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Ana Maria D
via mobile

2,997 results
All reviews captain juan sunset cruise beautiful boat blue star fish amazing sunset top notch sea lions awesome crew an unforgettable experience these guys striped marlin took pictures highlight of our trip crew members tuna great pictures
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My very first trip to Mexico was three years ago, and we were able to go on the sunset charter around the Cabo arches with Blue Sky Cabo. A few weeks ago, I was able to take my sister on her first trip around the arches with them too! This time, I asked to go around the sea lions feeding time to hopefully have one jump on the boat with us. We had multiple hop right on and ride around - such an unforgettable experience. The crew was once again so helpful and pleasant as was the owner, Jim. I recommend Blue Sky Cabo to everyone who asks me what to do in Cabo!

1  Thank Krystal F
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My family and I had a fabulous time with the Blue Sky crew as we sailed the 60’ yacht, the Blue Sea out to the famous Cabo arch and past the sea lions. The yacht is beautiful and spotless. I enjoyed the comfy beanbags at the front of the boat. The crew was friendly and professional. A great time was had by all! When in Cabo...definitely charter Blue Sky if you want to get out on the water!

1  Thank Cheryl G
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I went with Blue Sky Cabo on a marlin fishing excursion about a week ago and was so happy I did. The service of Jim and the crew was incredible. They made sure our experience came first. Lounging on the front of the boat as the sun came up, then hooking into a marlin mid-day was the highlight of my trip to Cabo. Highly recommend going with Blue Sky Cabo for your fishing tour, they blew away my expectations.

1  Thank bobbystevenson3
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

HIGHLY recommend! Best boat trip ever. Everyone on the boat was so welcoming and friendly. Highlight of my trip

1  Thank Lexi T
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Super amazing staff and boat, hands down one of my favorite experiences in Cabo! Definitely would recommend to everyone :)

1  Thank Abby H