“Fishing adventure of a lifetime!”

Blue Sky Cabo Fishing and Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$ 3,746.00*
and up
Cabo San Lucas - Fishing Charter - 60 Foot...
More attraction details
Owner description: Cabo Fishing and Tours is located in Cabo Marina, we offer a 4 boats from 31 Feet to 60 Foot with pricing from $400 - $3100 USD. Blue Sky Cabo is pleased to offer fishing, snorkel, float parties and sunset cruises. We are currently rated the number 1 attraction tour for yachts and fishing in Cabo by Trip Advisor.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Blue Star Captain Eddie, First Mate Roberto and paparazzi Indy were the best! I have been on many chartered fishing trips over the years and I will say that these three amigos were top notch. Captain Eddie is a third generation fisherman and it shows in his knowledge and pursuit of satisfying the customer. First Mate Roberto was very helpful in getting the fish to the boat and his coaching was very supportive. Our photographer, Indy was a young man that was very excited about the landing of the fish. I have never seen someone have as much fun as the customer! The tackle, bait and equipment were excellent. Whenever I go on a chartered fishing trip I never have high expectations because well, it is fishing - not catching. However, once the owner showed up at 5:45 am to greet my wife and I, I knew that this would be a good trip because it showed that this team cared and wanted us to have fun and enjoy ourselves. Thank goodness it was only an 8 hour trip because I could have not landed another fish. I was exhausted after three (2 stripped marlins and a Bonita) fish. The guys are fun and full of local information about fishing and tourist information. If you are thinking of going fishing in Cabo don't think twice - give Blue Sky Cabo a call. You won't be sorry.

2  Thank Robert R
in 28 reviews
"great pictures"
in 39 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My very first trip to Mexico was three years ago, and we were able to go on the sunset charter around the Cabo arches with Blue Sky Cabo. A few weeks ago, I was able to take my sister on her first trip around the arches with them too! This time, I asked to go around the sea lions feeding time to hopefully have one jump on the boat with us. We had multiple hop right on and ride around - such an unforgettable experience. The crew was once again so helpful and pleasant as was the owner, Jim. I recommend Blue Sky Cabo to everyone who asks me what to do in Cabo!

1  Thank Krystal F
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I loved Blue Sky Cabo Fishing and Tours! Awesome boat, super nice crew, and the floaties were super fun! Definitely would go on another yacht cruise with them next time I'm in Cabo! :)

1  Thank Sonya B
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family and I had a fabulous time with the Blue Sky crew as we sailed the 60’ yacht, the Blue Sea out to the famous Cabo arch and past the sea lions. The yacht is beautiful and spotless. I enjoyed the comfy beanbags at the front of the boat. The crew was friendly and professional. A great time was had by all! When in Cabo...definitely charter Blue Sky if you want to get out on the water!

1  Thank Cheryl G