My husband and I booked our trip on bookit.com and stayed 5 nights. It was absolutely beautiful.
As noted by other reviewers, its a very quiet resort. We loved that it was adults only as we needed a break from our teenage boys. The age of the guests probably skewed 40's-60's.
We had a first floor room with little view but that was ok for the price. We heard the waves crashing (like thunder) but little else.
We went to the workout facility everyday and while it wasn't like a top gym, it had the right equipment to get in a good workout (weights, cardio).
The pools were beautiful and the food served poolside was perfect. We eat gluten free and did not have a problem finding choices to eat. Go with the shrimp cocktail...some of the best I've ever had!
We ate breakfast everyday at the buffet...very tasty. We had dinner one night at the restaurant Siempre...recommend this. We also went to the Sunset and ate at LaFrida ...which was a great treat.
On the other nights, we ate at a few local spots which I would highly recommend. I had recently been to Cancun and was almost afraid to eat there but Cabo is more like the Carribean and we were never afraid to venture out. Highly recommend Mariscos las Tres Islas (nothing special to look at but fabulous food...we shared the "fish boat" ...yum! You know it's good food when the locales and the staff from neighboring restaurants eat there.
Also recommend going to Cabo Wabo...we had appetizers only but had the best time listening to the music, sharing margaritas and forgetting our life back home.
We also dined at Las Mariscadas. Again, a great meal.
All meals were well priced and an easy taxi ride into town from the Pacifica.
One day we took the shuttle to the Rose in town. Wow, what a difference from the Pacifica! It was spring break and it was crazy busy with kids and college students alike. We didn't realize how nice and quiet it was at Pacifica until then. We did eat at The Office for the experience of sitting on the beach in this famous place. Good lunch meal but very busy. Would recommend it for the experience.
Finally, we ate at a restaurant near the Marina in town (can't remember name).
I would highly recommend the Pacifica. It was not what I expected and I think that was a welcome surprise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos