We got married in May 2011 at Pacifica on it's own private beach and my guests & I still can't stop raving about this place! Working with Fabiola and Karina were great and you could these ladies really wanted us to be happy for our special day. We chose it because of it's modern elegance, amenities & exclusivity (they spent over a million dollars just to build the entry way/winding roads to the resort) which gave us extreme confidence in our safety. There are several checkpoints to get into the facility & ensure that you are supposed to be there.
This is an all adult only, non-smoking, all inclusive and organic food boutique hotel. The food was good and very fresh. I just wish that there were more of a variety on the outdoor buffet. The drinks were great! What makes it wonderful is that it's small, quaint and very peaceful. This is truly an adult getaway that you will not forget. The only thing I'd wish for is white sand and being able to get in the ocean but the water/waves by several of the resorts is too harsh and choppy. You have to go into town which is only a 5 minute drive where the water sports/activities are to get in the water.
We can't wait to get back to Pacifica! Thanks for the AMAZING EXPERIENCE & we look forward to going back in the very near future! I highly recommend getting married on the beach at this resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos