Everything about this hotel and our stay in general was absolutely perfect. Our room was clean and very nice but standard for RIU, with an amazing view. The staff at this hotel work so very hard to ensure that every detail of your vacation is great. They clean non-stop every inch of the resort, are always friendly and helpful and went above and beyond to keep our belongings safe.
The check-in was quick and although we were early (arrived at 12:30) our room was ready for us immediately! The options at the hotel are endless - including food, drinks, and entertainment. It seems that it would be next to impossible to not find something delicious to eat or fun to do. I cannot even imagine finding a complaint about this hotel!
Our wedding at the resort was perfect and again the staff did an amazing job to make sure every detail was covered. The Wedding Coordinator - Jazz, was amazing! Absolutely loved her! Would highly recommend having wedding at this RIU as it turned out great. Very little effort on our part!
There were a couple of times that valuable things were left out in our room and the staff made sure that we were made aware and then ensured our things were safe in the meantime - AMAZING!
We have stayed at other RIU hotels and found this one very comparable to the others (all Palaces) with regards to cleanliness, food quality/quantity and the wonderful staff. You would literally see the same people working first thing in the morning, late that same night (11pm) and then again the next morning, day after day, yet friendly and helpful the entire time!
The layout of the hotel is quite creative and although there were days that the hotel was full, you rarely felt that way because of how vast the grounds were. Everyone was really spread-out. The restaurants at RIUs can vary but we felt that they were great here. The hotel feels a bit more casual than other RIU Palaces.
Will stay with RIU again - it is nice to stay with a company you trust will provide a high-quality vacation! No complaints!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas. 5-storey building. On the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. 32,000 m2 garden. 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas. 40 km/25 miles from the airport. 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Los Cabos
- Riu Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Los Cabos
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos