Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great, safe, clean place with incredible, well-priced massages

My husband and I had a couples massage at Eden’s spa while we were in Cabo on vacation. The... read more

Reviewed yesterday
674tammyt
via mobile
Spa Day

I had a 60 minute massage and a full body scrub. I left feeling soft and relaxed. Highly recommend... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from US$ 90.00
from US$ 90.00
from US$ 81.75
More Info
All reviews great massage deep tissue minute massage couples massage swedish massage beach massage sports massage couple massage medano beach visit cabo great service los cabos top notch masseuse pedicure dalia resort
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

During my latest trip to Cabo I enjoyed a fantastic 90 massage by Vinissa!! She was amazing. Do yourself a favor and be sure to ask for her.

Date of experience: August 2021
mrtorresmx, Online Reputation Manager at Eden's Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello,

We appreciate your review and visit to our Spa at Camino Real St, we are excited that your stay with us was excellent. Your therapist Vinissa will be excited about your FIVE STAR review, it is very important to her and our team. We look forward to seeing you soon, thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Felicitas was absolutely amazing!!! While massaging my back I fell asleep for a short time, I have only ever done that once before. I was very amazed and booked another session in 2 days, unfortunately it is Felicitas day off, so I hope my next visit is just as amazing!!

Hello,

We appreciate your review and visit to our Spa at Camino Real ST, we are excited that your stay with us was excellent. Your therapist Felicitas will be excited about your FIVE STAR review, it is very important to her and our team. We look forward to seeing you soon, thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When I arrived, I mentioned that I was there 10 days ago so I decided to bring my friend as well. We are locals and they gave me a different price last time.
He said that He has never seen me there before, I said it doesn’t mean I was not there, does it. I was here 10 days ago, he said no I wasn’t, because he can’t find me neither in the computer and in his book… than I show them my credit card charge 10 days ago, than he said, it doesn’t matter, because I am not in the system.. so he was calling me a lier…. I said ok.. I book a 90 min massage and I was late 10 min, which is my fault, than he argued 20 min and he said we can’t do a 90min massage only a 60 min, because they close, but at that point we got so upset the way he talked to us with his attitude and the manager was not better either… at that time I was ready to leave
They need to understand who is there for whom?
Who should kiss them off and not piss them off… who is bringing the money and who is taking their money or losing paying customers… I wish them nothing but the best… They will need it.

Date of experience: August 2021

Hello, TripAdvisor Community and customers.

With reference to this review of the man, he used a false name at the time of his reservation (We cannot find it in our system, our reception staff is responsibility to ask for your personal information: full name and telephone number, we dont use nicknames for our clients) and he also uses a false name on TripAdvisor. At the time of his call he gave a false name, his appointment was at 6:30 pm for a 90 minute massage we told him to arrive 15 minutes early, but they arrived 15 minutes after his reservation time, Really, we would take your reservation if you don't respect your arrival time from the beginning? we lost customers because you didn't show up on time (we close for business at 8:00 pm), we have a very saturated agenda and collaborators working for your treatment. Bad attitude of the two gentlemen at the reception shouting bad words, disrespect to the therapists in the cabin, late for their appointment, false names (we would never find them in our agenda). Alert with these business clients and colleagues. We appreciate our customers for most of the reviews but this review is wrong. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So glad they could fit space for 3 of us! Space was tranquil and relaxing. Exactly what we needed after some days out and about. Special shout-out to Vanessa who took care of my lower back and shoulder pain. Definitely would book the 90 minute because of its affordability and amazing masseuses. Thanks!

Date of experience: August 2021
mrtorresmx, Online Reputation Manager at Eden's Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello,

We appreciate your review and visit to our Spa in Camino Real ST, we are excited that your treatment has been excellent, we are always available for groups. Your therapist Vanessa will be excited about your FIVE STAR review, it is very important to her and to our team. We hope to see you soon, thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice., you should go! I had a 90 min massage by Patricia, who did a wonderful and professional massage. I chose "Eclictic" which is a combo of Swedish and some harder pressure. She started off with Swedish and then used arms and elbows to get into some of the knots on my back and hips. When you check in you fill in a questionnaire and put your needs on the diagram. The genitals re crossed out (a default "no zone") and the thing you sign agrees to no serial Comments or requests or you will be told to leave. Perfect. It looks a little sketchy on the outside, normal for Mexico, but they have tried hard to make visitors feel comfortable and safe once you get inside. Prices are great too.