We have ALWAYS stayed at the Finisterra over the years of traveling to Cabo. We haven't gone in about 5 years and just came back. We stayed for six nights. Everything is starting to get older. The beds were HORRIBLE! Rock hard along with the pillows. Low lighting in the bathrooms, couldn't see a thing. Very disappointing. Ate at the Whale Watcher bar one time. I ordered Chicken Enchiladas, had about 3 TINY pieces of chicken in it. Food was VERY disappointing. We walked next door everyday for Breakfast at the Playa Grande Resort and sat right on the beach watching whales breach, llstening to harp music, great food. At the Finisterra only one jacuzzi was even close to warm and it was occupied ALL the time. The rest were cold. Staff at the desk and door were friendly and kind as always. No gym/spa faciliities. It was just sold to new ownership, time will tell. Its going to take alot of money to compete with all the new resorts. We will definitely be staying elsewhere next trip to Cabo. Its sad that they haven't kept up with the demand. It used to be a four star in my book, it is now a 2, maybe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Resort. Best location in town with Ocean and Bay views. Located in the "Heart and Soul of Cabo"!Live the legend of the new SANDOS Finisterra ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT unique architecture overlooking the Bay of San Lucas or enjoy the largest family rooms facing the Pacific sunsets in any of our Jr. Suites. All within a short walk to restaurants, night life, shops, fishing and water sports. Free WiFi in Lobby and Restaurants. Endless beach walks and amazing pools. Embrace the Cabo sun in any of our three amazing pools or have a snack at the largest and tallest Palapa in the Pacific. For the evenings enjoy a margarita at the historical Blue Marlin Bar where Keith Richards and Brooke Shields loved to relax. If you like tennis we have 2 courts for you free of charge. Ideal for Families or Couples that want the best value. The Jr. Suites Ocean View rooms have the largest capacity in Cabo sleeping 3 adults and 2 children with our 2 Queen and Sofa beds. Just perfect for the family that needs best value for their money! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finisterra Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Finisterra Cabo San Lucas
- Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas