Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 409
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 345
US$ 295
Melia.com
Hacienda Beach Club & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 625
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 694/night.

Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 342
US$ 334
  • Pool
Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Beach Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 411
US$ 341
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 210
US$ 197
BestDay.com
  • Pool
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 888
US$ 234
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 553
US$ 454
Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 199
US$ 194
  • Beachfront
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 98
US$ 82
Priceline
1,185 results
All reviewsbaja cantinabaja brewing companybayview suitesvip cardpool grillmango deckhot tub on the balconybeach staffbeach barcan't beat the locationocean frontwater activitieswalking distance to the marinafull kitchenspring breakroom numberadult pool
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

The location is perfect, but the food & lack of towels, and the overall experience made it not so impressive. I had to call/go down stairs too many times for wash clothes. One morning The house keeper went into another room just to get washcloths which is very unacceptable.

Had breakfast for the timeshare presentation and its horrible. The presentation went every well compared to the last time( they were very rude & threw us out) I wouldn't stay here again. They are going through a remodel/expanding but its boring right now. There is no all inclusive package as of now but nothing I've had here has been good. My room was never cleaned. If this room wasn't complimentary for a timeshare presentation I wouldn't have never stay here.

I was disappointed bc This has the best location and the best part of the beach. I guess ppl have complained so much about the loud music they have toned it down but now it's nothing exciting there.I stayed at the Riu Palace the first half of the week & it was much better here.

After 10pm there is nothing for you eat on the property. We had to go across the street to casa dorada to grab dinner. The bed was very comfortable. The resort is right on the beach where you can swim & jet ski. The wifi isn't that good so be prepared, one whole day without wifi.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Salae H
Cachet Beach H, Guest Relations Manager at Cabo Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Dear Salae H,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at Cabo Villas Beach Resort. We value hearing about the items we do well, in addition to the areas we can improve.

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our ideal location in the heart of Cabo, within easy walking distance of most everything you need on a vacation to Cabo.

We regret to hear you weren't satisfied with our services. Unfortunately, you received inaccurate information. The resort does have an all-inclusive package available. The meal plan consists of one main course for breakfast, one main course for lunch, and domestic drinks (dinner is not included). The meal plan is $60 USD per day ($55 USD if pre-ordered on Cabo Villas website shopping cart) and is valid from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. The meal plan is valid at the Beach Bodega, the restaurant next to the main pool, and the Wet Bar. It is not valid at the Beach Restaurant, the Cachet Beach Club or Baja Brewing. Minimum 3 consecutive days purchase. Children 6 – 12 half price, children less than 6 are free. The resort also has two all-inclusive drink plans, one for domestic drinks and one for premium drinks.

Please accept our most sincere apology regarding the housekeeping service. We will be sure to follow up with the housekeeping department regarding our standards.

As you mentioned, the resort is undergoing a demolition and construction phase. We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

Thanks again for your review. We appreciate your time.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Used my credit card for food and drinks at the beach. Was not asked to sign anything and gave a good tip in pesos. Received my statement and noticed that an extra $20US was added as a tip.
Seriously!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank CaroleYYC

Dear Carole,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to the beach club.

Please accept our most sincere apology regarding your experience. Please message us the specific date of this issue and we will be happy to look into it.

We strive to offer excellence in service; your satisfaction is our greatest concern. Guest feedback like yours is definitely very important. Even if we believe to have the best training, processes and attitudes, it is you – as the recipient of our service – who must give the approval of your satisfaction.

Thanks again for your review. We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I spoke with with Adam who apparently states he the general manager....I had serious issues on my stay there for our Honeymoon....I addressed these concerns:

1) I was apparently "upgraded" to the 1 bedroom deluxe
2) 4 of the 6 bathroom lights didn't work
3) Ceiling fan in bedroom made clicking noises, couldn't use it as it kept us up all night
4) Shower curtain was too short, caused the bathroom floor to flood every time we took a shower
5) cloths line in bathroom was broken
6) garbage never picked up by maid staff all week...had to find a second can which also didn't get picked up
7) AC went out, maintenance staff didn't fix it until day 7 of our stay...only had 2 hours left in the room

Motel 6 would've been better!

I asked requested a call back my their staff to address these concerns for 7/31, I just got a call today, 8/23 because I received an email stating their going to start taking out our timeshare payments. I stated I was considering backing out due to the level or lack of service we've received. I decided to upgrade as they are rebuilding a few of the towers which according to their model will look fabulous. They stated the Grand Opening will be 11/2018....Adam tells us now on this call they're at least 20 months away...can we say "scammed?" I think so....they've got my money and I can't do a damn thing about it. I said that I was sold this timeshare under false pretenses and his response was "go talk to a lawyer then...."...what kind of response is that? oh, a response of a shaddy sales practice! The sales person even said the room that I was "upgraded" to was bad and that people have complained about it...then said "its being torn down next week...." great sales line there!

Adam basically doesn't care about you or your thoughts....he stated, you signed the agreement, you will honor it...do what you want, go get an attorney for all I care then hangs up on me. He never apologized for the service or offered up any resolutions or compensation for our stay...stay away from this place! Go somewhere else!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
11  Thank jerry_maguire1
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

The place is very safe and very well maintained and the Villas are wonderful, the restaurant here is also very good and this place works very hard to keep this place private and secure I would definitely come back to this place anytime the staff is also very excellent and the concierge very helpful it's definitely the best place

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chris C
Cachet Beach H, Guest Relations Manager at Cabo Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Hi Chris C,

Thank you so much for your comments regarding your recent stay at Cabo Villas Beach Resort.

Thank you for your compliments for our staff family. Our top priority is to provide the best hospitality possible.

We are pleased to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your vacation with us, including our dining options.

Thanks again. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I became a member in 2015 of Cabo Villas Beach Resort. It's in a great location on Medano Beach behind The Office Restaurant . Cabo Villas is in the process of a major renovation adding pools restaurants and additional 300 rooms. Completion is scheduled for 2019 but remember this is Mexico. Once completed it will be amazing. In the interim though, rooms are sometimes difficult to obtain and construction is ongoing. For me that is fine as I anticipate the future but for now it's quite inconvenient with construction tape all around and noise most of the day. Location of this resort is fantastic, close walking distance to town and the marina.Staff is wonderful and restaurants have great food!! I love it here and every time I'm dropped off at the resort I feel like I am home !!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Libertyldy7
Cachet Beach H, Guest Relations Manager at Cabo Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear Libertyldy7,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa.

First and foremost, welcome to the Cabo Villas family!

As you mentioned, our number one amenity is our ideal location in the heart of Cabo, within easy walking distance of the beach, marina, shopping mall and numerous night clubs and restaurants in downtown Cabo.

We are also very excited about our expansion. Thank you so much for your patience as we improve our services.

Thanks again. Looking forward to see you again soon!