This hotel is several buildings built next to each other but is one hotel. They have several small pools as a result instead of one big main pool. There is only one swim up bar. The pool area is not ver big. However, they do have seating for hotel guests on the beach which is nice. The hotel sits on the Medano Beach where all the water activities take place along with the local vendors that walk up and down the beach selling goods. This is a busy beach so if you want something quite this is not your location. There is a bar that plays music to at least 11 pm every night that you can hear from your room. There was construction right outside our room door which was not pleasant. They are adding another building to this Hotel.Our rooms were nice and clean and no mold in the bathroom. We had an interesting set up: you had a door that opened up to two more doors. One door opened up into a one bedroom suite with a full kitchen, washer and dryer, and hot tub on the balcony. The other door opened up to a room with one king bed and large sofa that was big enough to sleep comfortable in. The staff were friendly and accommodating. I found the room rate to be quite expensive. I have been traveling to Cabo for over 6 years and this time the prices were more than double than I ever had to pay and I stayed at a very nice all inclusive hotel! Cabo is under major construction i.e. building more high end hotels. I suggest NOT ordering room service, the food is awful and not as described in the in-room dining guide. We ordered a pizza and my teenage son said, "that looks like a play-dough pizza"! No joke it did. We had to return everything we ordered. The staff picked up the uneaten food and said they would remove the charges from our bill. When we checked out that did not happen so we had to go through the whole ordeal again. I think there was a bit of a language barrier which may be why the room service charge was still on the bill. You are safe to get a burger and fries from room service. They have a restaurant at the hotel that served tasty and fresh sushi. We ordered food by the pool and that menu had pork tacos which were delicious. We ate in town most of the time and could not find pork tacos anywhere oddly enough. We stayed in off-peak season but the rooms were still very expensive. I am just in shock of how much hotel rooms are in Cabo these days and the value has not changed with that rate increase. It is insane honestly. We did not like the set up of the hotel when we first arrived, our room was a hike literally, but we grew to enjoy the place. There are a lot of stairs to hike up before getting to the elevators to go to your rooms. I hope you like to walk!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is a luxury hotel situated on Medano Beach, the most popular stretch of sand in Cabo San Lucas. Cabo Villas is a family owned resort with 138 custom built suites and spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and Land's End. Amenities include fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet in all areas, satellite TV, three pools, 10-person ocean view Jacuzzi, oceanfront beach club, four on-site restaurants and bars, a world-class spa and personalized service in a relaxed atmosphere. Located in the "Heart of Cabo", the resort is within easy walking distance to all major attractions including Medano Beach, the marina, Puerto Paraiso Mall, downtown and numerous restaurants and night clubs. With stunning views of the Sea of Cortez, Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect place for travelers who seek quality service while enjoying the best of the Cabo San Lucas lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cabo Villas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Villas Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Hotel Beach
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos