1,192 results
All reviewsbaja cantinabaja brewing companybayview suitesvip cardpool grillmango deckhot tub on the balconybeach staffbeach barcan't beat the locationroom locationocean frontwater activitieswalking distance to the marinafull kitchenspring breakroom number
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Been there once prior. Great rooms, great food, awesome location. Lost 20 lbs of Dorado fillets as the resort told me they cold not keep it in their freezer?!? I had called before and asked if this would be ok and was assured by the front desk that "we won the 2011 Bisby fishing tourney, we take fishing seriously, no problems". Sooo.... I had to keep it in an ice chest in my room, was partially thawed, airline does not allow ice, nor partially thawed fish. Lost the fish, lost the brand new cooler. I asked "you guys have like three different restaurants and you serioulsy can't do this??" They stated they were sorry. There are just too many choices to get service like this. A family of four, we booked two excursions with them, two spa treatmetents and ate there 6 times in three days. I will find somewhere else to spend my money.

Room Tip: a/c was funny, was cool but not cold, didn't take the moisture out of the air. Rooms near the pool are going to be noisier. (yeah I know, duh)
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Sean P
CaboVillas, Guest Relations Manager at Cabo Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2012

Thank you for choosing Cabo Villas Beach Resort and Spa in Los Cabos, Mexico.

I am sorry you experienced an inconvenience with your service. We value your opinions and feedback, and on behalf of all the staff, the owners and myself, please accept our sincere apologies.

We strive to provide excellence in service both within the hotel and additional services, as your satisfaction is our greatest concern. Your feedback is critical to our success, and we welcome your comments.

Allow us to erase this bad experience, and give us another opportunity to show that our main goal is to exceed your expectations by providing the hospitality and service you deserve. Please contact Maria Nieves, our reservations manager at mary2@cabovillasbeachresort.com or +52 (624) 143-9166 she will be responsible to provide you the services and accommodate your requests.

You are a valued customers at Cabo Villa Beach Resort & Spa and we understand that you were not completely satisfied with your stay. We reiterate our apologies and I make the most cordial invitation to show that our main goal is to create memorable experiences.

Again, thanks for your comments and your kindness. Please feel free to contact me directly at gmassistant@cabovillasbeachresort.com or 52 (624) 143-9166 for any further assistance.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 10 August 2012

We have been coming down for 5 years and Carlos Garcia has served us each time and has become a family friend!! Thank you Carlos and will see ya next year!! We also enjoy the great food at the resturants and if you catch your fish they will cook it right up!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 28 July 2012

We had an amazing time!! The hotel was very nice but the service was even better! All in all our best vacation ever. The only issue we had was with one of the slaesmen. He was very rude, I had a massive migrain headache and he thought I was hung onver. Being sober for 23 years I was totally insulted. He was also rude to my friends. Francisco Martinez was our server in the Baja Cantina. He was excellent and always went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed. He greeted us by name with a smile every morning and made us feel like VIP's.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank James T
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I traded my timeshare and upgraded to a 1 bedroom with jacuzzi on the balcony for four people. Our bedroom window had a view of the wall and so did the bathroom. Our view from the balcony was half view of the ocean and half of the view was to the building wall. I was promised ocean view. The sofa couch gave my daughters a back pain because the mattress was very thin and they could feel the coils and the center support. The jacuzzi in our balcony was on a timer and when we wanted to get in around 10pm the water was already cold and the jets would not turn on. The location is perfect if you want to party. The Baha Brewery was nice the view was amazing from the top. I would not stay in this location. The pictures from the website are very deceaving because they are from the Penthouse not from their regular rooms.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank nachiholts
CaboVillas, Director of Sales at Cabo Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2012

Thank you for choosing as preference Cabo Villas Beach Resort and Spa, regarding your stay, we regret that you had experienced this particular situation with the room. We are genuinely concerned when situations like this take place at our Resort, on behalf of all staff and myself please accept our most sincere apology.

We strive to offer excellence in service; your satisfaction is our greatest concern. Guest
feedback like yours is critical to our success.

Once again, thank you for comments. While we understand that you might not be completely satisfied with your stay, we would be happy to have another opportunity to show you that our main purpose is to exceed your expectations in service and hospitality. You are one of our most valued guests at Cabo Villa Beach Resort & Spa.

Again, thank you for your kindness. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at ventas@cabovillasbeachresort.com +52 (624) 143-9166 if I may be of any further assistance,

Julieta Amezcua,

Reviewed 23 July 2012

We spent 16 fantastic nights here in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo in the Bayview Suites building. The only downside is the ridiculous pool towel system they run. We had two towels taken by other guests from around the pool area because there is a USD25 charge if you don't return your towels.
Note that every Saturday your room key will cease to work as this is "Timeshare" changeover day!
Speaking of timeshare - do the presentation, even though it's a pain it does give you a VIP access card which gives some good discounts on activities outside of the resort (saved us about USD300)

Room Tip: Bayview Suites has washer/dryer which is invaluable when you have kids with you.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family