Cabos Villas is an amazing resort that my family has visited for the third time in March 2012. It is a very diverse area welcoming families, spring breakers, honeymooners, etc. There is something for everyone there! We had an amazing time. Franko hooked us up with two fishing boats that we enjoyed while we caught a yellowtail tuna, mako shark, and a marlin!! He made sure that everything was as we expected and top notch.
The location of Cabos Villas is very good, within a 5 minute walk to the center!
The Baja Catina Beach is where we had our more fun! Leopolo kept us laughing the whole time and catered to our every want and need. We continued to go back everyday/night because of the friendly staff, great service, amazing food, and breathtaking beach setting. Every food/drink suggestion that Leopolo made was right on target!! It was as if the beach staff were family. Romiro (known as the captain), Guillermo (the manager), Gerardo, Javier (the chef), Adrian, Christian, Freddy, and Pedro continuously made our stay welcoming and unforgettable! You have to check out the dinners, fun shows, and activities they have on the beach during the night for the full experience.
Kick back, relax, and enjoy yourself at the wonderful place! You won't regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is a luxury hotel situated on Medano Beach, the most popular stretch of sand in Cabo San Lucas. Cabo Villas is a family owned resort with 142 custom built suites and spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and Land's End. Amenities include fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet in all areas, satellite TV, three pools, 10-person ocean view Jacuzzi, oceanfront beach club, four on-site restaurants and bars, a world-class spa and personalized service in a relaxed atmosphere. Located in the "Heart of Cabo", the resort is within easy walking distance to all major attractions including Medano Beach, the marina, Puerto Paraiso Mall, downtown and numerous restaurants and night clubs. With stunning views of the Sea of Cortez, Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect place for travelers who seek quality service while enjoying the best of the Cabo San Lucas lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Cabo Villas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Villas Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Hotel Beach
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos