Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection
US$ 440
US$ 427
  • Pool
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 463
Bookit.com
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 353
US$ 261
Melia.com
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 172
US$ 162
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
US$ 92
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 278
US$ 272
  • Pool
Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 268
US$ 261
  • Beachfront
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 153
US$ 149
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 884
US$ 846
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 610
US$ 596
1,439 results
All reviewsdel marpersonal conciergejuan josespa casitalounge barfitness classesprivate residenceprivate hot tubhotel poolinfinity edgeguacamoleamazing resortpool stafftequila tastingspa treatmentsturn down serviceour honeymoon
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Esperanza has been one of the most amazing resorts I have been to in a long time. Upon arrival we were served a spectacular Welcome Drink, available in both with and without alcohol. Our check in was quick and efficient. The grounds/landscaping are beautiful and very well maintained. The casita that we had was very large and even had its own private hot tub on the patio, that over looked the water. I had arranged a Welcome Amenity as it was my husband’s birthday, which was brought promptly upon arriving to our room. The adult only pool is where I spent most of my time was just gorgeous and also over looked the water. They also had a private beach area too. The attendants at the pool were great, setting up the lounge chairs for you with fresh towels and bringing cold water without even asking. Every few hours they would also bring nice cold little refreshments, sometimes they were beverages and other times it was homemade ice pops. All were great, especially while in the warm sun. Most of all, the food at the main restaurant and lunch restaurant was superb. Delicious flavors and right portion size. Our server even had great recommendation on Mexican wine, which was surprisingly delicious. The spa was also great! I had the most amazing facial that I've ever had and also had a wonderful couples massage. Every staff member I encountered were not only nice but gave genuine service. It was refreshing not to have the “ it’s my pleasure” robot service. My only complaint is that I couldn’t stay longer! It’s been a while since I’ve been to a resort like this, and I will most definitely be coming back again and again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

Thank you for sending us your feedback through Trip Advisor.

I am thrilled that you chose Esperanza for your husband’s birthday and that we were able to exceed your expectations on such a special occasion. Thank you for sharing such detailed comments about our service and staff. I will share with them as well.

We look forward to seeing you soon and hope you can stay longer on your next trip!

Reviewed 25 April 2012

This was a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the excellent weather!! Good food, good drinks and a lot of fun!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Thank you for taking a moment to send us your feedback through Trip Advisor.
I am happy to hear that you were able to relax and enjoy sunny Esperanza!
We would love to have you and your friends back soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

I recently spent 4 amazing days at Esperanza. I was met at the airport by the hotel staff who took away all the headaches normally associated with arriving in Cabo. After a 30 minute drive to the the resort and being greeted by the warm and friendly staff with their delicious signature cilantro and cucumber margarita, while taking in the absolutely stunning views of the Sea of Cortez. I knew I was in for a special stay and was not disapointed.
The staff were absolutely outstanding throughout the resort. The pool staff were always there to change your towels and offer complimentary refreshments througout the day. The spa is outstanding and a definite must when visiting the resort. The food in the restaurants was world class. Tip: you must take the sommiliers recommendations and try some of the local Mexican wines which were excellent.

Definitely a place to add to your bucket list

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful reviews from your recent stay! I am thrilled that you found Esperanza to be the best hotel in Mexico.

I will be sure to share your fabulous comments with my team.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

With out a doubt one if not the finest resorts in all of Cabo
Great Service,Personal Butler,Fresh fruit daily and stocked Fridge, Our own private pool and Jacuzzi.Breakfast restaraunt as well as dinner restaurants with great food and great views and the best service
Total privacy with the most fabulous sea views.

Room Tip: Bottom floor with ocean view if you want the best 2 bedroom in the place
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor. I am so glad that you found Esperanza to be one of the finest resorts in Cabo! I will be sure to share your wonderful feedback with my staff.
We look forward to having you and your friends back soon!

Reviewed 19 April 2012

I recently spent a very happy, enjoyable, relaxing vacation with my family at Esperanza Resort. Our experiences from our airport pick up to check-out were very, very positive. The resort is incredibly attractive, well designed, set against amazing ocean views. Although you cannot swim in the sea, there is access to the beaches whether it be for crab hunting to enjoying the "barefoot bar" in the evening for "smores" with the children or cocktails for adults only. Our room was very comfortable with quality furnishings and housekeeping services extremely attentive. There are a huge choice of swimming pools and dining for children and adults alike so the resort maintains a good balance between a family style holiday or an adult only holiday. It is very well thought out with a lovely feeling of space and tranquility. Food choice is very good and the ambiance in the restaurants in the evenings extremely pleasant & relaxing. All the staff were very eager to help and assist to make our holiday special. The combination of the attentiveness of the staff and the situation of the property combine to justify a 5 overall rating... For me and for my family ..Esperanza IS that " special, magical " getaway and exceeded all our expectations. We really, really hope to be able to visit again very soon.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

I am so glad that you had a very enjoyable and relaxing visit to Esperanza! Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience on Trip Advisor.

Our new amenities such as the Barefoot Beach Bar and s’mores at the fire pit have been a huge success with our guests and members alike. I am thrilled that you enjoyed these and that our Esperanza team helped to exceed your expectations.

We really hope to have you visit again soon!

Warm Regards,