“Heaven!”

Ranked #2 of 71 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
NYC
“Heaven!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2012

I can't even find the words to describe how much I loved my trip to Esperanza. My boyfriend and I traveled for his birthday and had an absolutely incredible time. Esperanza has thought of every detail to make your stay special. From being greeted with margaritas, to treating us with foot massages by the pool, and being spoiled daily with the most delicious smoothies, we truly felt like royalty. Fernando planned all the details of our trip and even put together a dinner for two on the beach for my boyfriend's birthday.
I could go on and on about how amazing Esperanza is....you will not be disappointed! We are already planning a return trip this Fall.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - An Auberge Resort, responded to this review, 28 April 2012
Thank you for sharing about your recent experience at Esperanza through Trip Advisor. I am thrilled to hear that you and your boyfriend had an incredible time and were able to enjoy a wonderful birthday visit.

I will be sure to share these amazing comments with Fernando, your Personal Concierge and the rest of the Esperanza team.

We look forward to having you and your boyfriend back in the Fall.

Marc Rodriguez
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (253)
Edwards, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2012

Esperanza has been one of the most amazing resorts I have been to in a long time. Upon arrival we were served a spectacular Welcome Drink, available in both with and without alcohol. Our check in was quick and efficient. The grounds/landscaping are beautiful and very well maintained. The casita that we had was very large and even had its own private hot tub on the patio, that over looked the water. I had arranged a Welcome Amenity as it was my husband’s birthday, which was brought promptly upon arriving to our room. The adult only pool is where I spent most of my time was just gorgeous and also over looked the water. They also had a private beach area too. The attendants at the pool were great, setting up the lounge chairs for you with fresh towels and bringing cold water without even asking. Every few hours they would also bring nice cold little refreshments, sometimes they were beverages and other times it was homemade ice pops. All were great, especially while in the warm sun. Most of all, the food at the main restaurant and lunch restaurant was superb. Delicious flavors and right portion size. Our server even had great recommendation on Mexican wine, which was surprisingly delicious. The spa was also great! I had the most amazing facial that I've ever had and also had a wonderful couples massage. Every staff member I encountered were not only nice but gave genuine service. It was refreshing not to have the “ it’s my pleasure” robot service. My only complaint is that I couldn’t stay longer! It’s been a while since I’ve been to a resort like this, and I will most definitely be coming back again and again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - An Auberge Resort, responded to this review, 26 April 2012
Thank you for sending us your feedback through Trip Advisor.

I am thrilled that you chose Esperanza for your husband’s birthday and that we were able to exceed your expectations on such a special occasion. Thank you for sharing such detailed comments about our service and staff. I will share with them as well.

We look forward to seeing you soon and hope you can stay longer on your next trip!

New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2012

This was a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the excellent weather!! Good food, good drinks and a lot of fun!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - An Auberge Resort, responded to this review, 25 April 2012
Thank you for taking a moment to send us your feedback through Trip Advisor.
I am happy to hear that you were able to relax and enjoy sunny Esperanza!
We would love to have you and your friends back soon.

Vail
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

I recently spent 4 amazing days at Esperanza. I was met at the airport by the hotel staff who took away all the headaches normally associated with arriving in Cabo. After a 30 minute drive to the the resort and being greeted by the warm and friendly staff with their delicious signature cilantro and cucumber margarita, while taking in the absolutely stunning views of the Sea of Cortez. I knew I was in for a special stay and was not disapointed.
The staff were absolutely outstanding throughout the resort. The pool staff were always there to change your towels and offer complimentary refreshments througout the day. The spa is outstanding and a definite must when visiting the resort. The food in the restaurants was world class. Tip: you must take the sommiliers recommendations and try some of the local Mexican wines which were excellent.

Definitely a place to add to your bucket list

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful reviews from your recent stay! I am thrilled that you found Esperanza to be the best hotel in Mexico.

I will be sure to share your fabulous comments with my team.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

With out a doubt one if not the finest resorts in all of Cabo
Great Service,Personal Butler,Fresh fruit daily and stocked Fridge, Our own private pool and Jacuzzi.Breakfast restaraunt as well as dinner restaurants with great food and great views and the best service
Total privacy with the most fabulous sea views.

Room Tip: Bottom floor with ocean view if you want the best 2 bedroom in the place