Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection
US$ 440
  • Pool
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 463
Bookit.com
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 344
US$ 263
Melia.com
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 610
US$ 441
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
US$ 92
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 172
US$ 162
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 234
US$ 228
  • Pool
Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 268
US$ 261
  • Beachfront
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 182
US$ 178
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 877
1,438 results
All reviewsdel marpersonal conciergejuan josespa casitalounge barfitness classesprivate residenceprivate hot tubhotel poolinfinity edgeguacamoleamazing resortpool stafftequila tastingspa treatmentsturn down serviceour honeymoon
Reviewed 25 April 2012

This was a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the excellent weather!! Good food, good drinks and a lot of fun!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Thank you for taking a moment to send us your feedback through Trip Advisor.
I am happy to hear that you were able to relax and enjoy sunny Esperanza!
We would love to have you and your friends back soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

I recently spent 4 amazing days at Esperanza. I was met at the airport by the hotel staff who took away all the headaches normally associated with arriving in Cabo. After a 30 minute drive to the the resort and being greeted by the warm and friendly staff with their delicious signature cilantro and cucumber margarita, while taking in the absolutely stunning views of the Sea of Cortez. I knew I was in for a special stay and was not disapointed.
The staff were absolutely outstanding throughout the resort. The pool staff were always there to change your towels and offer complimentary refreshments througout the day. The spa is outstanding and a definite must when visiting the resort. The food in the restaurants was world class. Tip: you must take the sommiliers recommendations and try some of the local Mexican wines which were excellent.

Definitely a place to add to your bucket list

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful reviews from your recent stay! I am thrilled that you found Esperanza to be the best hotel in Mexico.

I will be sure to share your fabulous comments with my team.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

With out a doubt one if not the finest resorts in all of Cabo
Great Service,Personal Butler,Fresh fruit daily and stocked Fridge, Our own private pool and Jacuzzi.Breakfast restaraunt as well as dinner restaurants with great food and great views and the best service
Total privacy with the most fabulous sea views.

Room Tip: Bottom floor with ocean view if you want the best 2 bedroom in the place
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor. I am so glad that you found Esperanza to be one of the finest resorts in Cabo! I will be sure to share your wonderful feedback with my staff.
We look forward to having you and your friends back soon!

Reviewed 19 April 2012

I recently spent a very happy, enjoyable, relaxing vacation with my family at Esperanza Resort. Our experiences from our airport pick up to check-out were very, very positive. The resort is incredibly attractive, well designed, set against amazing ocean views. Although you cannot swim in the sea, there is access to the beaches whether it be for crab hunting to enjoying the "barefoot bar" in the evening for "smores" with the children or cocktails for adults only. Our room was very comfortable with quality furnishings and housekeeping services extremely attentive. There are a huge choice of swimming pools and dining for children and adults alike so the resort maintains a good balance between a family style holiday or an adult only holiday. It is very well thought out with a lovely feeling of space and tranquility. Food choice is very good and the ambiance in the restaurants in the evenings extremely pleasant & relaxing. All the staff were very eager to help and assist to make our holiday special. The combination of the attentiveness of the staff and the situation of the property combine to justify a 5 overall rating... For me and for my family ..Esperanza IS that " special, magical " getaway and exceeded all our expectations. We really, really hope to be able to visit again very soon.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

I am so glad that you had a very enjoyable and relaxing visit to Esperanza! Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience on Trip Advisor.

Our new amenities such as the Barefoot Beach Bar and s’mores at the fire pit have been a huge success with our guests and members alike. I am thrilled that you enjoyed these and that our Esperanza team helped to exceed your expectations.

We really hope to have you visit again soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 17 April 2012

Esperanza is another beautiful big resort that is well done and well designed. I am more of a boutique resort and hotel type of girl, but If you like big resorts with all the bells and whistles you will enjoy Esperanza.

Here's what’s tops at Esperanza:
Service - very very good!!! - 5
Views - beautiful - 5
Pools - many, plenty and very well done, pool fun for kids and adults - 5
Spa - expensive but very good - best masseuse Daniel, if you like it deep and you like to be stretched out he is your guy - he is one of the best I have ever had! - 6
Exercise Facilities - top notch including my favorite power plate
Classes and Activities - fabulous yoga by Isabelle and Blanca - great TRX classes and boot camps plus other fun activities like mountain biking and cooking classes - 5
La Palapa Restaurant - very good for lunch or dinner - 4

Here's what’s less than tops:
Construction Quality - we were in the villa section - which is very very nice- but the walls and windows are far from sound proof - some of the thinnest and nosiest accommodations I have ever experienced - 1
Beach - there is no swimmable beach at Esperanza, but that is common for many Cabo Resorts - 1
Cocina Del Mar restaurant - is a huge disappointment - and most people that I ran into felt the same. It was bad for breakfast as well as dinner - and it’s pretty pricey -1
El Bar - the restaurant and Bar where they serve tapas - was also disappointing - 2

Room Tip: the reason I give the rooms and the sleep quality poor ratings because the walls and construction are so thin that you can hear everything including the jacuzzi from the room above - which sounded like a freight train going through our room - in the middle of the night:(
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank DianeLStrauss
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2012

Thank you for sharing candid feedback regarding your recent stay at Esperanza.
I am thrilled that you enjoyed our service at Esperanza. Our staff work very hard and enjoy what they do!

Recently at the Spa we have included new complementary activities such as boot camp and TRX classes. I am glad that you enjoyed these classes and appreciate your comments.

Regarding your Food & Beverage feedback, our Executive Chef and F&B Director are working on new menus and offerings to enhance our culinary experience here at Esperanza.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Esperanza!

Yours Sincerely,