40 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 339
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$ 347
Preferred HotelsUS$ 330
HurbUS$ 200
6,209 results
All reviews mexican fiesta brigantine restaurant entertainment staff ridge pool tequila volleyball time share fiesta night the pacific ocean lobby bar water aerobics kids club walking distance to the marina adult pool meal plan medano beach full kitchen private beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 June 2021 via mobile

Humberto, mayra and Manuel made this vacation the best ever! Humberto hosting the activities while being a comedian was hilarious! Mayra was so sweet to the kids! And Manuel his tacos the best in the world!! A must stay!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Naum Moran, General Manager at Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2021

Dear C6662XGfabianr,
Thank you for such nice review I am happy to see how our amazing staff got to make your stay with us worth it, it is always our pleasure to keep improving on our facilities and service.
we will be expecting you back very soon!!

Reviewed 13 June 2021

We spent a week here with friends and family and it was absolutely fantastic. The food was great, atmosphere was wonderful and very family friendly. The wait staff (Jose was my favorite),to the front desk all the way to the housekeeping were all really great. The entertainment crew was so much fun and kept us laughing and continuously enjoying our time there!! Would definitely recommend to family and friends!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Jstevenson19,
We appreciate that you took the time to leave us your comments. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed our friendly staff service and great facilities.
we all are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Best Regards

Reviewed 13 June 2021

My massage experience on the beach with Maritza simply cannot be overstated! This resort and the entire spa is exceptional and gets an 11 out of 10 to begin with, but my 50 minute, personalized, therapeutic massage on the beach in the late afternoon was out of this world.

I've been getting therapeutic massage treatments for over 25 years from a wide variety of therapists as I have serious structural back issues and resulting chronic muscle pain, so it's very meaningful when I say that Maritza was the best massage therapist I've ever had!

In fact, she is a master and I'm very grateful I was assigned to her. She's highly trained and highly skilled in both therapeutic massage and physical therapy, she understood my misaligned (scoliotic) back and provided a perfect combination of deep tissue massage, muscle balancing, tendon and myofascial release - all with a light soothing, relaxing touch and aroma therapy.... AND all while listening to the ocean waves crashing on the beach.

Maritza's therapeutic focus on my tight back, shoulder and neck muscles would have been heaven enough... (Again, she actually knows exactly what she's doing and helped me tremendously), but this personalized therapeutic massage was, in fact, a full body massage and couldn't be more relaxing. My muscles melted in her consistantly strong, yet gentle hands.

My only regret was that I waited until the last day of vacation to get this treatment. Next time, I'll plan on getting a massage every other day I'm there. Yes, the experience (and she) are that wonderful!!!

Room tip: We emailed ahead for an exceptional junior suite room on the 5th foor - looking straight out over the pools to ocean views. Outstanding!!!

Dear Jmaurice,
I want to thank you for taking the time to write your experiences regarding your recent stay, Our guest´s comments are very important for us and we appreciate that you recognize the hard work of our staff.
We sure hope to have the pleasure of hosting you back again soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed 12 June 2021

Everybody wants to offer you a deal or a sale or something of the rather. It was bad at the airport, however, playa grande has it as well. IT is hard to say no to them when they are offering you a free couples massage to go and visit either a new location or hear a time share pitch. That being said, the staff is super friendly and willing to help anyone out. Our trip was made easier as we speak spanish and english.

The Playa Grande is a nice piece of real estate that really captures Cabo San Lucas! We were upgraded to a master suite from a junior at no extra charge due to them running out of junior suites. Tiled flooring, big comfy king bed with two full bathrooms and 1 tub. The kitchen area is usable to keep and store your food with a fridge and you can cook rather than go out and eat your money away. They have 3 pools to include an adult only pool. However, there was never any opening lounge chairs unless you went before 9 am to secure your spot. Friday - Tues its a nightmare trying to find a seat after 10am. The Pool bar is nice with quick and friendly staff. They are the fastest on the resort at getting drinks out to you.

Food: Calima is the best place on the resort to eat, depending on their theme nights. You really want to consider that when you are looking. The sports bar here has some decent food depending on the night, but never order a burger. It's as good as the 90s school lunch burgers. Wings were great and their nachos are pretty decent, but don't touch the sushi. Yes, I have to say that. Any mexican dish is going to be a good one as well.

Spa: The spa is good and has a great list of options. However, your experience is going to be based on who you have as a massage therapist. With that being said, ask around! Talk to your fellow travelers and find out if they have any recommendations on a massage therapist before you book. Also, remember all though sales when you first get here, we got free couples massage because of this, which saved over $300. After you treatment you can sit in a salt pool and drink in quietness. It is well worth it.

YOU CANNOT SWIM ON THE BEACH HERE

Even nights are great! we didn't have time to participate in any of them, however, we were able to look over the menus and everything and even sample a bit. It really is worth it if you are not trying to leave the resort.

Room tip: All rooms are ocean view! Get a room big enough for your parter.
Date of stay: June 2021
Naum Moran, General Manager at Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2021

Dear Bright87
Thank you so much for your sincere feedback, it is very important for us that our guests express what they loved and also what they'd like us to improve, it is always our pleasure to keep improving on our facilities and service.
Thank you again for you valuable remarks and we hope to welcome you back in a not too distant future.

Reviewed 12 June 2021

Recently visited the Spa at this Hotel during a stay in Cabo while staying at their sister hotel, The Solmar. Rox did an outstanding job giving me the spa treatment....it was probably the best massage/facial I have had in recent memory!

Thank you Rox!!!! I will make a point of going back just to see you!!!

Dear 832bettyeg,
Thank you for recognizing our staff's hard work and dedication, we are so happy to see that you left with such a good impression of our service.
We are already waiting for your next visit.