We stayed in the one bedroom king suite with a full kitchen, dining room, living room ,two full baths and two balconies. Our suite was immaculate and the views were priceless. The resort has everything you need. Wifi which has a daily fee is hit and miss in the rooms but works great out in the common areas. There is also a business center where you can confirm your airline tickets and print boarding passes for free. We ate at all the restaurants and attended some of the fiestas. Overall the food was pretty good and people who bought the all inclusive meals and drinks thought it was a great value. Happy hour comes twice a day which makes drinks a bargain. The location is very convenient to the marina where the majority of activities originate. Just a short ten minute walk which really cuts down on taxi fares. We walked every where and always felt safe. The people are friendly and always willing to help you out.
The sanctuary spa is really nice. My husband and I enjoyed massages and just soaking in the salt water jacuzzi. Massages are also offered in a cabana on the beach. Speaking of the beach since the resort is located on the Pacific Ocean side ocean swimming is not allowed. The water is just too rough and dangerous. However, there are enough pools and jacuzzis at the resort to handle the guests.
Our balconies were wonderful. One was off the living room and one off the bedroom. Since we were on the third floor the view was breathtaking. Our morning coffee was always enjoyed there.
The staff is great and is prompt in handling any problem. The resort made sure your needs were met.
We had a fabulous time and are already making plans for next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Baja California's most exclusive and private Beach, along the Pacific Ocean side and a few steps from the Land's End and the famous natural arch, this charming, Mexican hacienda style all suite resort sits on eight acres of beach, only a few steps from the sparkling Pacific Ocean and a few minutes’ walking to downtown Cabo. This is a dramatic setting to relax and enjoy your dream vacation under the sun. If it’s shopping, fine dining and nightlife you’re looking for, downtown Cabo San Lucas is just a short stroll away. And if you’d really like to reward yourself, the world class Grand Spa will be waiting with a full range of luxuries that will nurture your body and soul. The Playa Grande Resort features all suites with private balconies, kitchens or kitchenettes, and distinctive touches such as marble floors, granite counter tops and hand crafted furniture and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Playa Grande Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Grande Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos