Resorts in Cabo are some of the most luxurious in the world; well-appointed suites, beautiful swimming pools, good food, friendly service. So what makes Playa Grande the resort we come to year after year? Waiters like Inez who remember and greet us warmly on the first day. Engaging, humorous conversations with Bruno as he whips up a delicious omelet for my leisurely breakfast. And of course the activities staff. Roberto and his staff are really extraordinary! Oh my God, Roberto is so funny as the MC at the Sunday Fiesta and somehow he manages to keep a "G" rating --maybe "PG." You have to go to Sunday's La Fiesta, which is also packed with traditional dance and music and laughs, and other fun. And this is only the first night of the week! During our last stay over mid-winter break, we went to Asian Night, expecting only some good sushi and other tastes. And there was a whole theatrical production, again MC'ed by Roberto. Plush customs, dragon dancers, martial arts, fiery swords, and a lot of tongue-in-cheek humor. The story-line was kind of obscure, but hey, it was great! Roberto and his staff are also around the pools all day, engaging us in volleyball, bingo, kids activities, and other things --a whole day of fun just hanging around the pools! I want to offer a special thanks to the resident ping-pong champ (sorry, I forgot your name) for spending so much time with my son Dylan. Now, he's on fire to play ping-pong all the time! Thanks to all the staff for making our stays so fine and memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Baja California's most exclusive and private Beach, along the Pacific Ocean side and a few steps from the Land's End and the famous natural arch, this charming, Mexican hacienda style all suite resort sits on eight acres of beach, only a few steps from the sparkling Pacific Ocean and a few minutes’ walking to downtown Cabo. This is a dramatic setting to relax and enjoy your dream vacation under the sun. If it’s shopping, fine dining and nightlife you’re looking for, downtown Cabo San Lucas is just a short stroll away. And if you’d really like to reward yourself, the world class Grand Spa will be waiting with a full range of luxuries that will nurture your body and soul. The Playa Grande Resort features all suites with private balconies, kitchens or kitchenettes, and distinctive touches such as marble floors, granite counter tops and hand crafted furniture and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Playa Grande Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Grande Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos