“Very Nice Place”
other travellers have booked this property
180 degree view of the ocean! Pool is steps away, 2nd pool is also close
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Terrace View amazing!
180 degree view of the ocean!
Pool is steps away, 2nd pool is also close
Newer house, American furnishings, wireless internet, flat screen TVs + surround sound, bluetooth
living room
only good vibes!
Terrace
3rd Bedroom-- twin beds or converts to king
oceanview from all rooms in house but 1
ocean views while you cook!
our view - el arco  and ocean!
Sea Lion colony on rocks
el arco
view fireworks at sunset from terrace!
view from kitchen sink!
Nothing but blue skies
Green wall on terrace
50 inch TV, surround sound, BlueTooth sound system, WIFI
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Very Nice Place”
Reviewed 6 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The place was as advertised. When the Municipio had a water shortage issue, Dawn had water delivered to the cistern to ensure that we had water. It's things like that which ensure a good time. I do have a couple of suggestions.

1. Instructions on how to work the TV. It took me 5 days to figure out. It's DV2 on the actual set source that you want.
2. Instructions on the AC. We just kind of winged it with the AC because we didn't really understand the remotes at all.

Overall I would definitely recommend this rental. Also the view is as advertised and absolutely spectacular.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Paskitor
“Great location, great price!”
Reviewed 4 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

My family and I enjoyed this place for a week. The location is great because it's away from all the traffic but still only a bus ride away to downtown. You can catch the bus at the bottom of the hill for a buck! The view is beautiful...go to bed watching the sunset and wake to the sunrise. Check the cupboards before you go shopping as you will find salt/spices there from previous visitors-we didn't and found that we bought more than we needed. The owner Dawn is great and answered ALL of my calls and emails. Great place and looking forward to returning!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Hangzhou
Reviewed 19 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

19 Jan 2013
2 and a half bathrooms for a 3 bedroom house isn't really a problem, it is just a fact that is documented in the property description. Glad you enjoyed your stay.
Oregon
Reviewed 31 January 2012 for a stay in January 2012

31 Jan 2012
Was the housekeeping issue at Casa del Alba Bonita or the neighbor's house? If it was at Casa del Alba Bonita, that would be very unusual, the person who cleaned is very thorough! We apologize if so.
California
Reviewed 25 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Affordable and its close proximity to downtown and Walmart
Liked least: The roads to turn onto are a bit hard to find at first
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
25 Oct 2011
Thanks Jubene, you and your group were a pleasure to have. Come back soon to Los Cabos!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing