I want to start by saying that we do NOT own property at Grand Solmar and were not pestered by the salespeople at all. Actually we were only asked on the first day when we arrived if we were interested in setting up a meeting. We quickly declined and there was no further conversation.
We had a wonderful time and loved the resort. As mentioned by many before, the rooms are great. The pools are a perfect temperature and the staff are amazing. I really can't say enough about how helpful and friendly each and every staff member we encountered was. From the reception desk to the bellboys, the concierge service and the pool bar staff. Loved them all!
There are 2 things that I can comment on in the form of slight complaints....first of all La Roca the restaurant needs more "wow" factor. You are paying enough money to eat there and you almost feel like you are dining at an all-inclusive resort restaurant ( which we didn't want as we have stayed at many and never have had very good food). My other complaint I'm sure the ladies will understand, it is a small issue but....there are no full length mirrors is the rooms. Call me vain or whatever but when you dress up for a night out you want to see how your shoes look with your outfit! I myself ( plus a few other ladies) would be checking ourselves in the fire extinguisher mirrors in the hallways by the elevators!
On a side note...I also think they should make a CD of the waves and sell it in their store. That way when you get home you can still enjoy the crashing waves. Never have I heard anything quite as loud as them, missed them when we got home!
Had a wonderful time at Grand Solmar and will definitely be back! Thanks to all the staff for providing us with a fantastic vacation. Customer service is so important and yours is exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos