Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 239
US$ 233
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
US$ 271
US$ 221
PricelineUS$ 264
Hotels.comUS$ 239
Trip.comUS$ 271
1,454 results
All reviews medano beach pool bar esquina restaurant hotel restaurant minute walk to the beach coffee maker downtown cabo pool side food and drinks the entire staff golf cart sur bartender deluxe pepe concierge jazmin
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2021

I loved my stay at Bahia! The place was amazing, the service was just perfect! The restaurant is really good and I loved they're beach club! It's super close to the beach and to a lot of restaurants, so location is perfect too! I would definitely come back to this hotel!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lee Vosburgh, Owner at Bahia Hotel & Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2021

Thank you for your review. Many guests have expressed similar feelings and love that the can walk everywhere and sign to there room at the SUR beach house. See you on your next stay

Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

Good option right behind the Main Street, no ocean views that we were aware of but you’re a 5 minute maximum walk to the beach. The pool is really nice and has a swim up bar - I could see it not being as relaxing if it was busy but it was quiet when we were there. Rooms were nice and had a good balcony, good shower pressure and bed was comfy! Only negative was on the Saturday night it was loud when we went to bed due to the restaurants below. Other than that Saturday night noise we didn’t have any other noise issues for the rest of the stay.

Room tip: Uber in Cabo is much cheaper option that taxi! Also look the dog rescue hike that goes twice a day from the other side of the marina
Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lee Vosburgh, Owner at Bahia Hotel & Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2021

Fantastic ! Thank you for the review. We have a very high guest repeat percentage due to the service and peacefulness of hotel in the Medano area .
Many are not aware of our beach club a block away but once they understand it’s a perfect fit .

Reviewed 1 March 2021

Very well run hotel. Clean, well kept, personable staff, amazing food.
Discovered that many local house owners come for dinner with their guests. The food was amazing and so well prepared and presented.
We caught fish one day and the poolside sushi master made the tuna into the most amazing dishes!!! Dorado was cooked in main kitchen for dinner and was equally amazing.
Drinks were very good, atmosphere is great. One block walk to the beach and they have the SUR as well for guests.
We will stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2021
Lee Vosburgh, Owner at Bahia Hotel & Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Thank you for your review and endorsement. Catching fish and having it prepared by chef Andres Bracamonte is always fantastic.
As you mentioned we get a lot of homeowners and repeat people so we are constantly changing and working on the menu and creating new dishes.
Covid testing center on site has been a big benefit

Reviewed 30 January 2021 via mobile

For me, it's all about value. For almost $300 a night in low season, I'd expect a bit more than a nice room. Service was at times rude. Cost of everything is extra and incredibly high. Almost $4 for the coffee in your room. Unbelievable. The location is prime and perhaps that explains some of it. I'll never stay here again and I know there are better deals on cabo.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank tajkd
Lee Vosburgh, Owner at Bahia Hotel & Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

Thank you for your review. My first comment would be it’s not low season and please compare rooms in our area. You may be best checking all inclusive resorts off the beach.

Reviewed 26 January 2021

Stylish and immaculate facilities. Outstanding service. Particularly noteworthy were Jazmin and Pepe at the front desk but everyone including cleaning staff, servers and back of house ppl were always professional and service oriented. Jazmin was super helpful in recommendations around town and with providing some flexibility with refunding my booking since I had to leave a day earlier due to Covid-19 testing requirements upon reentry for all travelers (including citizens) which went into effect in January. Great location a block from the beach. Food was amazing. First time in Mexico.. I highly recommend.

Date of stay: January 2021

That I you for your review. Safety and service is what we are all about. Love our staff and team and for you taking the time to write about them !!