Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 64
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$ 66
Agoda.comUS$ 64
Destinia.comUS$ 102
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2019

Stayed in a jr.suite with 2 beds. Room was fine. No issues. Very basic. Noise was not an issue where I stayed. I was on the back side. 10 minute walk to the beach. 10 minute walk to town. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank OSUFAN78
Reviewed 20 March 2019

Friendly staff and the place is clean, location is really good. It is right in town and you can walk to everything. The breakfast is not great, and the wifi is hit or miss but overall for the money it is fine.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Colin C
Reviewed 11 March 2019 via mobile

Hey have stayed here a lot for about 8 months I was here just about every week or 10 days. A lot has changed. No reason to stay here anymore lot more options available in Cabo now. like the Airbnb same rate much better location, room, environment

Room is very basic, cold, uninviting, loud music blaring at 5a in the morning every morning from a business down below no concerns for anyone sleeping.

Breakfast used to be pretty good nice hot/cold buffet now you get 2 choices. Eggs beans and toast or I should say (1 egg beans toast) and the portion size is child’s size. Or cereal and fruit. If you want any combination of these it’s 80.00 pesos.

I ended up having to leave and cut my stay short due to a family emergency I purchased a nightly room rate that allowed a refund with 1 nights penalty. Manager refused to give my money back for the additional 12 nights and even modified my record to look as if I purchased a non refundable type rate to back up his story, but I didn’t it was a refundable type. Either way they stole my money 11 nights is a lot of money. They were advised of my situation before I arrived at the hotel of the possibility of my stay being shortened. As a consumer I did everything I was suppose to do. Manager Felipe was a nightmare to talk to the look on his face was terrible no compassion no trying to help with my family emergency he didn’t give a s..t about my situation and refused to give my refundable rate balance back and even had someone falsify my nightly record for the 7 days I was there. His answer was I could come back and use the nights again... I ask you why would I ever come back if they weren’t willing to help me in a crisis time. I want the balance of the money back as I purchased a refundable room rate.

2 of the employees were compassionate friendly and genuinely concerned about my situation to them thank you they are customer service minded and tried help as much as they could but ultimately they were not the one to make the decision Felipe the manager. Horrible, unconcerned, no help at all..

I tried to deal with the situation for 3 days before I left and of course he didn’t do anything about it in those 3 days now I’m out of time forced to leave and the situation still isn’t solved now a week later.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Dawn F
Reviewed 13 January 2019 via mobile

We stayed for two nights and the hotel needs some improvements.

The remote control didn’t work so we had to turn the tv on and off by pressing a button in the back.

The free breakfast is not good, it is very limited in terms of options and also the flavor is not good.

Other than that, the staff is very friendly and welcoming. I’ll suggest they upgrade the hotel a little bit.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank HugoA1382
Reviewed 24 December 2018 via mobile

I had to give this hotel two stars for one reason alone: the noise. I will admit that I read reviews before booking and just thought that people were exaggerating when they said it was noisy, but no. They were not. My husband and I stayed here for four nights and neither of us had a single solid night of sleep. The only reason we had the hotel was to sleep, as we were out and about literally all day and only came back to the hotel to sleep. We slept with earplugs in but still could clearly hear the bass from the clubs nearby--and they don't close down until the wee morning hours! Everything else about this hotel was great--the staff, the rooms, the walking distance to the beach, the breakfast was just right, so it's a bummer that it's so noisy. We won't be coming back here unfortunately, but if you are a super hard sleeper, then I'd say go for it!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HotelesSevenCrown, Director Comercial at Seven Crown Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2019

Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!