“A great tour in Cabo” 5 of 5 bubbles

Arcata
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great tour in Cabo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2012

I felt Ernesto was a very meticulous pilot. And what a great way to see the sights. My wife and I will go again next year. His pictures were quite good from his wing mounted camera.

Visited April 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Second trip, unsat!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2012

I am a photographer at heart, in 2010 I rode with Ernesto and got some of the best pictures of my life, even made a calendar. Last year when I went, I was told it was a new FAA rule that I could not carry a camera. I almost just walked, I did not need to go for a little joy ride for that much money with no pictures. So, he said he would take pics from his wing mounted camera...well a load of pics with me and Ernesto with a blur of a background is not my idea of great vacation photos, he was not my date. He even wanted to charge $40 for those, I told him no way and he offered them for free if I would still go. So, I went for it, when they did arrive...disappointed again. If you have never done it, it is a barrel of fun, took me on a quick run of the sand dunes for added thrill....and don't think this isn't really dangerous. The thrill seeker in me was satisfied, but still pissed about not getting to take my own pictures and not being told ahead of time. I usually don't review if I am not happy, but I would never have booked it knowing this information in advance. Looking for something else fun to do this year. :(

Visited November 2011
2 Thank Lil'BeachGirl
Mexico City, Mexico
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Nice views, but feels unsafe.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012 via mobile

Checkup procedures prior to take off seem very lax.
Equipment feels old and unsafe. Engine made strange noise, not a good situation when you are up there.
As it was so expensive, I expected better quality.
Pilot is friendly, but distracted.

5 Thank Huracan1955
Riverside, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The BEST part of our trip to Cabo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

My husband and I both took the 25 minute flights and we both agree it was the highlight of our trip. Exhilarating doesn't begin to describe it! Worth every penny.

Visited March 2012
Ventura, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“JUST LIKE BEING A BIRD !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2012

i went on the wave runners, went surfing, went ziplining, we did it all but once we flew with ernesto it beat out all the others. you get to see all of Cabo from the birds perspective. the arch and all the beachs look amazing from the air. definitalty worth the money try this if ur in Cabo for sure!! plus ernesto has a gopro camera mounted on the wing for great photos of you flying over Cabo

Visited March 2012