So WOW. Definitely the best hotel I have ever stayed in! Absolutely stunning room, service and views! So here goes:
PROS first because they are fun:
-Views!! Our room (all rooms I might add) had an amazing view of crashing aqua blue waves onto rocky cliffs and a private balcony. About two feet from our bed was a double door that slid completely open to bring the outside in. We never closed the doors or touched the thermostat or the TV. The ocean sounds and breezes were too perfect. Also from one of the pool areas, the famous arcs were viewable.
-Privacy/Seclusion!! We also stayed at the Hilton during this trip and it felt like a touristy hotel. Sirena Del Mar (or Welk Resort) made us feel as if we were the only people there. With the private balcony, the quiet pools and the limited number of rooms we truly felt secluded in paradise.
-Service!! Literally every staff member we interacted with was amazing. Room service, check in, hotel dining, and check out were all pleasant.
-Valet Service!! Free valet service for your vehicle 24/7 (and I do recommend renting a vehicle whilst in Cabo...but don't forget to haggle! You can get the prices down a lot!)
-PRICE!! Drink and food prices at the hotel were miles below those at the Hiton. For exampe at the Hiton in Cabo, we paid on averge $60 for a meal (even their breakfast buffet.) At Sirena Del Mar, we ate a nice meal for around $40 on average. Also their drinks were much cheaper.
-Location!! Sirena Del Mar is located about 5 minutes from Walmart and about 10 to 12 from downtown Cabo and the Marina.
-Extras!! We decided to get a massage on one of their balconies and paid only $85 for an hour where as the Hilton wanted $180 for an hour. The pool are all infinity pools and open 24/7 and obviously they provided towels. Also, there was beach access. Last but not least, the beds were adorned with rose petals when we arrived! Who doesn't love rose petals!?
-Food: The food was not top notch like the rest of the hotel was. I recommend eating at the restaurant once or twice (and/or for breakfast) but make sure to explore the food in Cabo other then Sirena's restaurant.
Long story short. Visit Sirena Del Mar! OMG you will be blown away. Try to haggle or ask for a better price when booking with them. They went down quite a bit for us b/c we weren't booking on a weekend and because we said we were students on a budge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is either ocean or garden view. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca and indoor Estrella Restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos