Although the facility is beautiful and well maintained, you will encounter some problems if you decide to purchase at this site. I'm a time share owner and have enjoyed my stay every time I've stayed here. Lately, I've noticed that they are trying to "nickel and dime" people. For example, starting in June 2012, owners now have to pay 10 dollars for use of the spa facilities. If you use it every day its 140 dollars per couple. This is in addition to $500+ dollars a year you pay for maintenance. The spa facility here is no big deal, a steam room and jacuzzi with shower area. I was told that the spa was included with the purchase of the time share. Now they decided to change their tune and charge you for it. BUYER BEWARE!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos