“Really enjoyed 1st visit to Cabo Wabo for lunch”
Review of Cabo Wabo

Cabo Wabo
Ranked #148 of 644 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Fun place, stopped by last Saturday on our last day in Cabo before heading to the airport. Figured it would be packed, but we got right in for a table for 4 for lunch at noon. My son and I both ordered Sammy's Shrimp off the appetizer menu... honestly, it was one of the best shrimp dishes I've ever had... great flavors, about a dozen shrimp... my son is a big shrimp fan and said that was definitely the best he's had (ok, he's 11 so take that with a grain of salt). Wife and daughter both had chicken fajitas which were really good and portion size was large.

Prices were a bit on the high side, but expected that... place is fun to walk around in to check out all the Sammy & VH memorabilia, platinum records, etc.

Will definitely stop there again next time, and go back for live music as well. Enjoy!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Had a good time listening to live music and dancing. The price was on for the drinks. The atmosphere is great.

1  Thank Bradwhitefst
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Yes—this place screams tourist trap! Yet- there is a certain charm that draws you in... if for no other reason than to meander thru the island architecture and look at the old photos and band memorabilia on the walls. There is an upstairs bar, downstairs dance floor/stage and outside patio as well as T-shirt store. Typical Sysco quality bar food and drinks...nothing special.

1  Thank SunnydaysLewes_DE
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Had been shopping on our last day in Cabo and decided to try this place out as we had heard it was really good. Well... It was "OK", but just typical bar food, Mexican style.. I had the Waborito and a couple of Pacifico's . The Waborito was rather bland, although the beer was good. Best thing I got, was the "CABO-WABO" T-Shirt. I wouldn't go back, not saying it wasn't good, just didn't impress me that much.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Greatest margarita that I had in Cabos! We also enjoyed 2 really good shrimp appetizers. Great atmosphere and attentive service/staff. Hard to find but worth it. FYI, I visited Cabo Wabo probably 20 years ago!