“Great service great guacamole bad steak”
Review of Los Deseos

Los Deseos
Reserve with OpenTable
Los Deseos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #133 of 688 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 19
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our visitors would be able to enjoy a very traditional and delicious meal surrounded by authentic mexican decor. We offer an extensive menu with over 35 entrees ranging from traditional breakfasts to beef medallions covered with chipotle sauce.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner with my wife and she had guacamole with chips and she loved it.the guac is made fresh at the table.
I had fajitas and they were fajitas....my wife also ordered the filet mignon and thats where the wheels fell off the wagon.they never asked how she wanted it cooked and when we recieved it,it looked nothing like a filet and more like pot roast.it was stringy and tough and only 2 bites were taken.the staff were great other than the fact that we asked to sit outside on the patio but were told it was too full so just as we were seated inside another couple came in and were seated on the patio.very disappointing..all in all for mexican cuisine it was great for other food not so much

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Breakfast was excellent with fruit including pineapple, water melon, etc and a main consisting of scrambled eggs, ham, beans etc.
Tomas Mesero was our sever

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I was so excited to head to Los Deseos when in Cabo because I was looking for great ambiance and great Mexican food. Gorgeously decorated with rustic and modern Mexico details (loved the stars hanging everywhere!), it’s such a lovely spot. It was spring break when I went, and it didn’t feel overcrowded at all with pre-made reservations.

The staff was welcoming and friendly and knew all about my food allergies ahead of time. They made professional accommodations for all of them (it’s a bit of a long allergy list for me including peppers!).

I had chicken tacos with guacamole and some white rice. Yum! But my favorite was the tequila cheese they make tableside! They even got gluten-free chips for me to enjoy it. Even if it weren’t delicious, the performance of its being made is too cool to watch.

Highly recommend for GF and other allergies! You’re in good hands!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely restaurant and the service was excellent! So much food, make sure you go there with a good appetite. The flavours were so authentic and fresh! Enjoy!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

After three employees of restaurant looked at coupons we had for golden zone and said they would accept them Brenda the manager came over at billing time to tell us “we don’t accept these coupons and we won’t buy your dinner”. Treated very rudely by manager who did not care what her employees tell patrons to get them in the door.

LOS DESEOS is a scam