““So cool and fun””

Ranked #48 of 702 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This place felt like a festive party. So colorful. The place was packed when we arrived at 6:30pm on Thursday.
We had the lobster, shrimp and filet. It was very good but very pricey.
But we had fun and the atmosphere was great. The service was awesome!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We loved the location literally steps from the beach. The food was good, but for the pricing we were a little disappointed. We had 5 adults (each adult had a couple of cocktails) and two teens drinking coke and our bill was $1000 USD.

1  Thank pdesmet1
Reviewed 4 April 2018

One of our Cabo favorites. Pricey but atmosphere and quality make this a special place to eat. Has become so popular that the last two times we visited Cabo we couldn't book a table. This year I made our reservation three weeks before our arrival. Features big steaks and wonderful seafood. But we often opt for the less expensive traditional Mexican dishes. We live in a town without a quality Mexican place and we look forward to authentic and really well done Mexican cuisine. The Bananas Foster is still as good as we remembered.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We reserved for a group of 13. Great experience great service very colorful restaurant. everyone had a great time. Pricy but well worth it. For dessert order the banana Flambé which is cooked table side.. I strongly recommend this restaurant my 5 visit in 10 or so years

Reviewed 3 April 2018

First of all, Edith's has very tasty and delicious food. If that is all you want, then this is the place. I am from California and we are accustomed to having to pay expensive prices for food so I can't say I was totally shocked to see how expensive Edith's entrees were. After all, it seems to be located right in the heart of the Cabo San Lucas beach scene.

My son had the filet mignon, I had the jumbo shrimp scampi, my wife had the grilled sea bass and my daughter had the chicken enchiladas. The food was all great. The service was attentive as multiple wait staff help you. For the amount of people that were there, the noise level was not awful. Lots of people have heard and eaten at this restaurant. They are the same owners of "The Office" literally down the street.

My only complaint was how pricey the food was. We went on Easter so it was a special occasion. I would normally not want to pay so much for food, especially vacationing in Mexico.