Review Highlights
Great Cycling Trail with great views.

My wife and I feel very fortunate to have enjoyed cycling most of the trail. It is well maintained... read more

Reviewed 15 July 2016
John E
via mobile
Bike the Crescent Valley to Passmore section!

Reviewed 6 July 2016
elana74
Vancouver, Canada
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

My family of four biked this trail, including two daughters aged 4 & 8 (little one was on a trail-a-bike). This section offered beautiful vistas of the Slocan river and the the lush landscape. It was truly stunning, and one of the highlights of our visit to the West Kootenays.

3  Thank elana74
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Trail is in excellent condition. We towed out little guy in the chariot and the trail wasn't too bumpy. We parked and then rode 23 km. My husband hitch hiked back to get our vehicle.

2  Thank keen72762
Reviewed 14 December 2015

Walking, bicycling, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing from Crescent Valley to Slocan. Spectacular forest and river views all year round, Trumpeter swans from December to March up between Lemon Creek and Slocan. Cross-Country ski trails groomed so well and regularly by the wonderful Rail Trail Society volunteers. Check the website for 'Days on the Trail' when company and hot chocolate abound and you can even become a member! (Not necessary for using the trail) It is public and open to all. Well worth a trip to the Slocan Valley!

Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

Friends and I trail run during the summer and cross country ski during the winter along the rail trail. The trails are well maintained and beautiful every season. Perfect for a walk or ski and then lunch at Frog Peak Cafe.

1  Thank Angela G
Reviewed 19 June 2015

If you enjoy trail riding or geocaching this is a great trail. We stayed at Slocan at a B&B and had a fantastic time on the trail. A good ride is Slocan to Winlaw and back.