Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We has a wonderful stay at this beautiful B&B, where the hosts very very welcoming and made our stay enjoyable. The room was so comfortable, with all the space you need and small, decorations that added a cosy, romantic and sophisticated look to the room. The bathroom had the wow factor and everywhere was very clean and inviting.
The hosts were a very nice couple that offered us some great advice about where to eat locally and how best to travel around to different areas along the coast. We were given keys so we could come and go as we pleased and were able to get away from our weekdays pressures.
The breakfasts really were exceptional and there was so much choice! Fresh fruit, cereals, cooked breakfast, continental options and various drinks.
Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to stay in the same area and the price was brilliant when considering the quality and service.
Can't wait to revisit! :D

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

This b&b isa home from home. Traveling from Cardiff for work was phoned by Arwel the owner to let me know exactly how to get to them, he also advised me to get something to eat as the local eateries would be closed by the time I arrived.
Arrived to the warmest of welcomes to a modern clean and tidy home/b&b. Settled quickly and proceeded to undertake the business I had travelled for. After a few hours received a call from Arwel to let me know the night light would be left on for my return. A great nights sleep and an excellent full breakfast with a wide choice. Lovely chat with Arwel before settling off for the day. I would highly recommend this establishment and will be staying here again

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 December 2017

I stayed here for one night on a business trip.This lovely guest house is located on a quiet road off the main A55.My room was very spacious,spotlessly clean,great WIFI and nice and quiet.Plenty of parking.Great breakfast and lovely friendly hosts.HIGHLY recommended.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2017

We had a beautiful 2 night sleep in their lovely house, perfect host really loving / helping, they are running this cute little b and b with only 2 rooms to perfection !
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to have a perfect taste of the region:)

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Just returned home from a 3 night stay with my partner and I must say it was perfect! Breakfast every morning was delicious with a wide choice (fresh fruit and yogurt, toast, cereal, cooked breakfast, frsh juice and coffee!) beautifully presented and a choice of time to eat! Breakfast is normally from half 7 but on our first day they were kind enough to cook us an early breakfast at 7 as we had a early start!

The room we stayed in was very cosy but spacious, imacculatly clean and had everything you could ask for. The shower had good pressure and we're provided with all toiletries!

Only 2 cons (but not really):
The wifi was fairly slow and struggled to load a lot of pages (but this is not a problem and you don't go on holiday for the Wi-Fi!!)) And the day before we were due to leave they said they don't accept debit card payments so had to draw out a large amount of cash (but again this wasn't the biggest issue!)

Over all had a lovely stay, in beautiful grounds with lovely owners. Would definitely return if headed back to Wales!!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple