“Fam. Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
5 steps to the 3 miles of sandy beach Beautiful Large Heated Pool
Beautiful Large Heated Pool
3 miles of large sandy beach
Ground floor or 2nd floor
300 yard seawall to watch sunsets
Unbelieveable views,  right on the water
Brand new, locally produced furniture
Beautiful mexican decor
New units.  Build just 5 years ago
Wake up and watch dolphins from bed
Family of dolphins everyday out front
Protected Estero, short walk down beach
Our front door to beach.
Beautiful, first class furnishings
167 top right on beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

manny680
Nogales, Arizona
“Fam. Vacation”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Great time. The condo was nice with everything a family needs to enjoy ones stay. I will consider booking this again the next time around. Again, thank you!

17 Aug 2017
Repeat renters get discounts. Book ahead to get great dates!
str3ngtho...
Guaymas, Mexico
“A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.....as always!!!!”
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

It has a great view(apt#167)
They monitor the area and is very quiet, it was a busy weekend. Loved It!!!

2 Aug 2017
One of the reasons we love this area. Large sandy beach and lots of privacy. Glad you had a wonderful time.
LaVonne F
“A trip of a lifetime that surpassed all of my expectations!”
Reviewed 21 March 2017 for a stay in October 2016

This beautiful resort is small, private and inclusive. I felt like I was in paradise. The condos are on an amazing white sandy beach with crystal blue water. I woke up every morning to a breathtaking sunrise while walking the beach surrounded by sea life. While I was on my morning stroll I was always on the lookout for the awesome Dolphins. I would jump in my kayak and race out to swim with the Dolphins. The soothing ocean water was calming and relaxing. Our days ended with unbelievable sunsets over the mountains. Even though I spent 90 percent of my time on the beach I was so impressed with how comfortable and adorable the condo was. It is new and decorated to make you feel like you are at home and so easy to entertain. This trip was even more then I could have ever expected!! I would good back in a heart beat.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
22 Mar 2017
Thanks!!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Beach Condo: super clean, priceless views, amazing beach sunsets!”
Reviewed 21 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Our family returned again to this condo because we had the most amazing, relaxing vacation! The condo is clean and completely set up for both entertaining and games/books for the family. Being right on the beach is our favorite aspect of vacationing here. Thank you for our fabulous spot to vacation and ...we'll be back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
22 Mar 2017
We love families who come back each year and give discounts for early bookings!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Misrepresentation”
Reviewed 3 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

I love view from couch but I don't like not getting what I paid for namely condo was advisetised as 4 bd 3 bath but turned out as 3 bd 2 bath ... owner didn't respond to my inquire, along with DVD player wouldn't play USA DVD, dust everywhere, front door wouldn't lock, bathroom doors wouldn't lock ... but the view was great, just plan on a dirty condo with 3 bedrooms that will not lock

3 Jan 2017
This was a mistake at booking. I offered a free night of rental to make up for the mistake. The renter did not reply. In 10 years this was the first time a mistake was made and I tried to make amends.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 250
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing