“Fabulous Breakfast!”

Garambullo Fonda Gourmet
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 15 March 2016

I wish there was a Garambullo's in my neighborhood!!! This small artsy-funky place was one of our favorites and my only regret is that I didn't have time to drop in for lunch. It's located just around the corner from the Mercado de Artesanias on a quiet street at 46 Animas. Their mundo perdido (poached eggs) and their yogurt with granola & fresh fruit were outstanding!!! The food was healthy & made with fresh ingredients. Very friendly service! Oh...and, great coffee too!!!

2  Thank travelbugdj

Reviewed 8 February 2016

We have eaten many times at this small restaurant, mostly lunch and it is always excellent. We had Garambullo cater our house party and got rave reviews from our guests. The food is healthy and fresh and delicious. It's simply wonderful!

2  Thank Dorothee M
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

We visited for breakfast; cute cozy place, nicest service,delicious food, we loved it in every way, planning on visiting very soon.
Thanks!

1  Thank Susananp
Reviewed 29 January 2016

This is a great spot for a good breakfast, quick paninis or a light lunch. I've tried a couple of paninis and they were great. The salads are also super tasty - tried mine with smoked trout which was really great. Only downside is the limited menu and slightly slow service. If you go you must try their chocolate frappe smoothie - it is mindblowing.

Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for late lunch, and were so pleasantly surprised by this little gem of a restaurant! The atmosphere is casual and very relaxed, and the owner is lovely. The menu is somewhat limited, but the food is fresh and delicious, and prepared to order while you wait. My companion had the soup of the day (kale with veggies and barley, side of homemade bread) and I had poached eggs over polenta, with chopped tomatoes. Really luscious. I also had the homemade green juice drink -- all for under $10 us. We will definitely go back. Highly recommend!

4  Thank Paige925