“Great smoothie!”

Cafe Oso Azul
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 6
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Danish
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here after a hot Saturday morning walk around town. Had a delicious smoothie - Paraisio, I think - and my partner had the vegetable quiche with salad. Really nice food and spot to hang out for a while.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Food is OK but way too expensive. Also on the menu it said that the salad has pavo - turkey, but when they brought it it was just a turkey sausage, not the real meat.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

As usual - I used Tripadvisor reviews to "place my bet". I liked the place, the food was pretty good, but it was nothing that had me nodding my head in agreement. Service was.....slowish. We are in Mexico and you'll have that, but I've had pretty good service at Baja Fish Taqueto, so there you go.
I had scrambled eggs with vegetables. Good, but nothing that makes me want to go back. A brownie for desert - again, nothing to brag about. The good news - it's cheap...for decent food.
So, onward and upward as I keep trying other Tripadvisor reviewed retaurants.

1  Thank Steve A
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

We popped in here for a mid afternoon coffee and pastry - and ordered our usual americano negra " no room". The coffee was great - the best cup in the week here by a long shot. CB2 ordered a brownie with a side small scope of ice cream - which was more like a cake texture and vastly inferior to knock your socks off brownie we had at Hecho en Mexico. CB1 ordered the oatmeal cookie with seeds and raisins and while most and filling - it lacked taste. We definitely would come back for coffee and perhaps to try a lunch sandwich special.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Had a dirty chai to start. An unusual combination but nevertheless it was excellent. Then to eat, the waffles, omelette, hot cakes and fruit plate for us all, which were all so good; and to wash it all down a jugo verde. Best jugo verde I've ever had. So fresh!
Additionally, the location is prime for walking downtown after, the service is top notch and they had a local guitar player strumming away while we ate.
Throughly enjoyed it all.