“Efrain Mendez of Bestur: a true professional - muy fiable”

Operadora Turistica Bestur
More attraction details
Owner description: We are conscious of the importance of your trip, may this be a business trip or just for pleasure. The highlight of our service is the private transportation, guaranteeing a comfortable trip and always on time. Because one of our priorities is for you to live an unforgettable experience in Mexico, we have made available a range of tours to choose from: We have historical Tours- choose from the different cities that we have to offer. A professional guide will take around the city giving you the most important and relevant details. We have a variety of vehicles for you to choose from, considering the trip, number of people and amount of luggage.
Reviewed 11 March 2017

My husband and I hired the services of BESTUR to drive us from San Miguel de Allende to the Mexico international airport very early March 10, 2017 and Efrain Mendez was a delight to work with: respectful, reliable and most efficient, always answering his phone or returning our calls. Oscar the driver who picked us up was excellent and drove us carefully in a nice, clean and confortable car. We highly recommend BESTUR. Recomendamos sus servicios de transporte sin ningún hésitation.

1  Thank dodo1950

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Efrain responded to my initial inquiry immediately and set a very positive and friendly tone for dealing with his company. He handled the eight airport transfers for us and our guests during the month of February as well as two day tours to Guanajuato and one to see the Monarch butterflies. The sedans and vans are new and comfortable. The drivers were all on time (or early), spoke excellent English and were very professional. The day trip guides (three different people) were extremely knowledgeable and went out of their way to provide an exciting tour and to be responsive to the special interests of our family members. This is a small company with very high standards. Their fees are competitive but their service is exceptional.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

My wife and I flew in to BJX Leon Airport from LAX with our final destination San Miguel de Allende. We have never been to this part of Mexico and needed a reliable transport to SMA. I had contacted Efrain Mendez L. at Bestur via email and arranged a pick and return. He assured me that they would be waiting with a sign and driver. They were waiting when we walked out into the main lobby of the Leon airport. Great driver whom spoke excellent english, polite, and even bottled water in the car. The car was a newer model Camery and very comfortable. The return was even easier. They picked us up at our door in SMA at 4:30 AM! A different driver but just as clean and courteous. I would recommend Bestur to anyone looking for comfortable and reliable service in the Guanajuato Mexico area. Cheers!

1  Thank treyatwork
Reviewed 10 August 2016

I was checking rate to travel from Leon Airport to Queretaro. Mr. Efrain Mendez Lopez responded to my inquiry in less than 15 minutes. Although he quoted a rate that is out of our budget, but he suggested that we can take a taxi to Leon City and then a bus to Queretaro. I really appreciate his fast response time and his suggestion. I would definitely consider this company for future travel to San Miguel de Allende.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 October 2015

We used Bestur for our travel to and from Leon airport to our location in San Miguel de Allende as well as two lovely tours during our stay. The guides were knowledgeable and thoughtful. The travel was comfortable and efficient.
Our Sunday morning we scheduled a 4:30am pick-up for the airport. Because of daylight savings time we were worried about getting up on time. We asked for a 4:00 wake-up call and Efrain called exactly at 4---can't get better service than that.
Thank you for making our trip so relaxing and safe.

PradoJennifer, Director de Recepción at Operadora Turistica Bestur, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2016

Hola Cathy, thank you for your preference we are glad to know that we were part of a lovely experience, we hope to hear from you soon!!!
Saludos.