“It's chicken, alright”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Mr. Crunchy Chicken
Reviewed 29 January 2018

This is a fast food joint of the KFC genre that's very popular with the locals.

Chicken (breast/wing or leg/thigh), fries, coleslaw are the mainstays.

The chicken is fine. We were there a little after the rush so maybe ours had been sitting for a bit - it wasn't crunchy - on the contrary it was quite soggy.

It tastes fine and it's cheap. Once was enough for me.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 12 November 2017

We sometimes order the chicken to be delivered to the house when we don't want to cook. The chicken and coleslaw is very tasty and we all love it, especially my grandchildren. We never have o wait long for the food being delivered.
Wednesday and Saturday you get an extra 1/2 chicken with your order of a full chicken

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 8 October 2017

I can not get enough of this fried chicken. It is undoubtedly the BEST I have ever had.......and I'm a Fried Chicken Connoisseur. Seriously, it doesn't get much better than this. Take out......don't eat in. Eat it while it's hot cause the white meat is so moist you will think it is dark meat. The potatoes are pretty fabulous, too.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Honestly, this is the best food I have eaten in San Miguel. The chicken and slaw were fresh and the service was great.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 20 November 2016

I love mr crunchy and they deliver......that's all that's good though, the Shaw and potato wedges are just horrible.......but the chicken is great

Date of visit: November 2016