I had such a great stay at Santa Monica. The staff could not have been nicer or more helpful.The food is delicious, the rooms very nice, with lovely views to the beautiful gardens and pool. It is across the street from Juaraz Park, which is fabulous! It looks like an old forest with brick pathways all through it, and it is not a far walk to the Jardin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The history of Antigua Villa Santa Monica is as fascinatting as its present and we are proud of its xvii century mexican architecture. We offer 14 amazing suites, all of them different and beautifully furnished, decorated superb style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Antigua Villa Santa Monica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antigua Villa Santa Monica Hotel San Miguel De Allende
- Antigua Hotel Santa Monica