“Great litle outdoor restaurant”

Ten Ten Pie al Carbon
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 1 October 2016

This little outdoor restaurant on Sterling Dickerson turned out to be a winner..If you want to feel you are in Mexico and have a great Hamburger or (for me) the Aracharra steak with french fries, this is the place to go..

1  Thank adavidcohen

Reviewed 8 September 2016

I live near this Ten Ten Pie and go often. I am a vegetarian, and although the menu is largely charcoal grilled meat, tacos, shrimp there are four or five really delicious veggie dishes. Try the grilled artichoke with sauce or the Monterrey potato or the grilled vegetables with cheese.

1  Thank kikibri
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Shrimp tacos were terrific and my husband liked his huarache. Outside seating was perfect for people watching. There was a trio of local musicians that entertained us too. It was a good stop for lunch.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

A friend of mine suggested we eat here last week, and I was not disappointed with the food or the service. The restaurant sits in a rather nondescript part of town, and so the "view" from the patio seating isn't great. I usually like to order Mexican food, but my friend ordered our lunch of a loaded baked potato, a grilled artichoke, and a portabello mushroom sandwich. They were all delicious. I had a Michelada to drink and it was also very. good I will go back another time and try something different off the menu as it was quite extensive and featured a number of Mexican dishes. This is definitely a gringo place to go, or at least it was the day we were there.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Great Burgers-potato salad -and pear and spinach salad- add some chicken and ask for bread. Friendly staff and reasonable prices- open for lunch and dinner- I live down the street from it