“Hyper slow service, mostly bad food.”
Review of Cafe Yenatu Panza

Cafe Yenatu Panza
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 5
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Cafe Yenatu Panza: creative breakfasts in San Miguel located in Casa Carly. Choose indoor or outdoor garden seating. Design your ideal breakfast from designer omelets to scrumptious breakfast burritos, or try one of our own creations: mango-chipotle benedict-ish eggs, cream cheese chunk pancakes, or our to-die-for cinnamon french toast. Reservations for groups of 6 or more welcome. Aurora no. 48 152-8900
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

It took them over an hour to prepare our breakfast and there was no one before us waiting to be served.

The dried tomato & gouda with no onion omelette had onion and the stuffing was cold out of the fridge. The strudel was hard as a rock and the tex-mex benedict-ish eggs looked like they had been pre-digested for you by a friendly stomach.

The mango benedict-ish eggs where decent and "the best french toast in the world" was only the best french toast on that block -unless there's another restaurant, I didn't see any-

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

......and the kitchen is producing tastier, better-prepared food.
Those who gave up coming here should give it another try.
Suggestion: coffee needs to be improved.
Nice to sit in the garden as the dining room is kind of cold-feeling.

Reviewed 21 December 2015

My wife and I ate here two days running, breakfast. I had read good things about the French toast, which I ordered. I liked it. It was above average if not spectacular. My wife ordered oatmeal, which was generous and well-prepared. There were no other customers that morning, and our server was also the cook and hotel receptionist, all rolled into one. She was a very nice young woman, if a bit rushed due to wearing three hats at the same time. I give her five stars.

We returned for breakfast the following day. The nice young woman was not there. It was Sunday. There was more than one person working that morning. We both ordered the oatmeal. When the dishes came, neither was anywhere near as generously served as the previous morning, and one bowl had noticeably more than the other. Kind of odd.

I think next time I'll order Eggs Benedict, which I hear are great though I did not spot them on the menu. Probably my fault since I had French toast on my mind the first visit and oatmeal the second due to my wife's good luck on the first morning.

It's an imperfect world.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

Tasty breakfast fare. My only complaint (and I have eaten there many times) is that the service is "painfully" slow. If you are in a hurry, go somewhere else. Pretty garden patio and cute dining space make breakfast even more enjoyable.

Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

Good freshly prepared food. Simple but will prepare you for the long walking days. We have had the fresh fruit plates, the egg plates cafe and tea. Have not been disappointed. The staff is attentive.