“Creative, delicious, and diverse cuisine!”
Review of Chamonix

Chamonix
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 16
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Correo y Hospicio
Description: Chef Ana Lilia Galindo serves up a globe-spanning menu in Chamonix's cozy, hearth-warmed dining room. The specialty here is the aptly named Swiss fillet— medallions of beef wrapped in ham and cheese. But frequent fliers will also be pleased by traditional Mexican dishes like beef-stuffed poblano chiles, spicy Sri Lankan curry, Vietnamese spring rolls, and an array of fresh pastas. In fine weather, the pretty outdoor terrace is a lovely place to linger.
Reviewed 26 July 2017

My husband and I tried this place after a friend recommended it. (Since we are only in San Miguel this time for a short while, I don't want to waste time on mediocre places.) I am so glad we ventured here! I ordered the sea bass and my husband ordered the tenderloin. (The selections were difficult as so many of the dishes looked tempting.) My dish was delicious and my husband's steak was "tender, tasty, and substantial".I am not a steak person but even I had to admit it was exceptional. The two dishes were two of the best meals we've had in San Miguel. This place is close to the Jardin, but doesn't stand out, so you have to search for it. My advice is to do so as soon as you can!

1  Thank donadelee
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

This is a nice place for lunch or dinner, outdoors but shady, and right around the corner from the Parroquia. I especially liked the fig and cheese salad.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

It is little and cute with delicious food and drinks. Big menu with some French classics - melted goat cheese, escargots etc. Sometimes a change from Mexican food is in order and we loved our night out at Chamonix. Very attentive service.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Wonderful food, great setting and certainly a "do not miss" when you are in San Miguel. Great service as well

Reviewed 27 April 2017

When i come to san Miguel,i return here.
They have very good service and excellent food.
The place itself is really cozy.