“Top notch bakery”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

El Petit Four is a great place to stop for a coffee and pastry. Oh my God, you have to try the Almond Croissant. There are many other good things too. There are still more things for me to try as I will be here a little longer.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Our family stopped in for breakfast one morning and had a wonderful meal. The pastries, coffee, and juices were fantastic!

Reviewed 7 January 2017

This is a cute little place on Mesones. You walk into the main doors, and to the right is the coffee area and to the left is the bakery. Beyond the bakery, you'll see the ladies making your desserts. Fresh, delicious, a bit of heaven in every bite.

There are about 8 tables in the place. I preferred a table in the main area versus the bakery area. Just a bit more room and not quite so much traffic.

Look to see what you might want. You can take it to go, or, if you're staying let one of the servers know what you want and what you want to drink with it and then sit back and relax.

I've been about 3 times and I'll be going back one more time before we leave. It's addictive.

I've had the raspberry tart, the lemon cake and the strawberry cake. All wonderful, but I'm particularly fond of the raspberry tart. Coffee is really good too.

Service is prompt and cheerful. Eating area is cute, nicely decorated and clean.

This is a little jewel. Wish I could take all the treats home with me.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Yes, a few other yummies from their display case would warrant mayhem as well. Watch the ladies make all the goodies from the window into the kitchen. Really great pastries, cakes, tarts. Can't get enough.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

These are amazing pastries! I love good food and this place is not to be missed.
We had coffee and fruit tarts with a side of chocolate dipped orange slices.
We will definitely go back for more.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.