We once again came back to Casa Sierra Nevada for our anniversary and were not disappointed. With greater competition from the Rosewood, Casa Sierra Nevada has only improved. The atmosphere is as always as romantic as it gets and the food has never been better. You cannot go wrong ordering the gnocchi with a tart tomatoe sauce, to die for, or the braised spare rib on a bed of risotto and for desert the basil sorbet with strawberries. The restaurant is at its best this year and with live music at night there is no reason to go anywhere else.
If you want to relax for 3 days and feel pampered you have to visit San Miguel and stay at the Casa Sierra Nevada, preferably in suite 445 with a roof terrace with what has to be the best view in town. And the service, as good as it gets. Everyone knew your name and was attentive to your every need. I can only say they really spoiled us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada is a mixture of 16th to 18th century Spanish colonial buildings, located one and one-half blocks from the cathedral and main city square of San Miguel de Allende. Its 37 rooms and suites are spread amongst six colonial mansions.Each casona, or mansion, which features five to seven guest rooms or suites, is unique. Many feature outdoor courtyards with fountains, small gardens and al fresco corridors. Guests do not have the feeling of being in a hotel at all. Rather, they are integrated into the town itself, making for a true cultural immersion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Sierra Nevada By Orient-Express Hotel San Miguel De Allende
- Hotel Casa De Sierra Nevada