“Delivery and Delicious”

Ole Ole
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: El restaurante Olé-Ole ofrece una variedad de fajitas al carbón: Arrachera, Pollo, Res, Camarón, etc. d calidad y sabor desde 1991, ven y deleita tu paladar con el mejor sazón
Reviewed 3 September 2018

I had just arrived in San Miguel as the monsoon downpour started. It was dinner time, and we had no umbrellas. A recommendation from a local with a phone number got me some of the best fajitas I've ever had. The restaurant delivered in the pouring rain, nice and hot. two hundred pesos per order or $under 12. The beef were my favorite.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

really good food and friendly service. easy to forget since it is a little off the beaten path but still in centro.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

I love Ole Ole. Such atmosphere, such lovely people who own and run it. I love their shrimp kabobs but everything is good. I always take out-of-town visitors and without fail they always say it was one of the highlight meals of their trip. So good. If you've not been go. Go. Go. GO.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I have previously reviewed this place based on multiple visits in 2012 and before. On later visits to San Miguel, I was disappointed to learn that they were shuttered. I found out from TripAdvisor this visit that they were back in visit, with the same family running the place.
It was amazing, the interior was exactly as I remembered, the same stuffed bulls, the same posters. The menu was the same, and the food was just as tender and delicious as I remember. I had the “Ole Ole” mixed plate with beef, chicken, and shrimp. Their three sauces are wonderful.
This place is not fancy nor large, it was full on the Wednesday night I was there, and the crowd was enjoying themselves. I hope to come again.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Had lunch for four here today. Small, simple restaurant with walls filled with bullfighting pictures, posters, bull heads, etc. Three of us had fajitas, all very good, one quesadilla, not great. Service was good, very friendly. Worth a visit for the different decor.