“Best coffee in town ”
Review of Inside Cafe

Inside Cafe
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 6
Description: Inside is a coffee shop, bookstore and library. We pride ourselves on our amazing coffee from Vera Cruz and we have freshly baked bagels made right here in San Miguel de Allende. Our goal is to provide a comfortable creative space where people can relax read their book or bring their laptop. (free wifi). We are situated up the stairs directly across from the Santa Ana Church, blue door. Come and see us if you can find us!! :)
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Came to this cafe with a friend for their free Wednesday night language evening and came back the next day for a coffee.

Inside became my office for the week, with a laid back atmosphere, great coffee and possibly the only cafe with fiber internet.

The craft bagels are a must, they are beautifully made with great toppings and are so light compared to traditional bagels.

3  Thank Lindsay_AKL
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

I loved hanging at this café and really wish I would have found it earlier in my stay. Both the coffee and hot chocolate were amazing. The highlight of my visit was definitely the owners Teu and Davide. They are both so warm and welcoming and make you feel right at home as if you are life long friends. The weds. conversation exchange was a great time! I met a lot of nice people with a good cross section of locals, expats and travelers.

1  Thank TR4650
Reviewed 15 November 2016

A complete stand-out in San Miguel, I'd been searching for coffee for several days and left a wake of unfinished espressos and cappuccinos. Hidden behind a blue door and up a set of stairs it was welcome relief. Great coffee was all I hoped for but the owners were what made it best. It wasn't hard to see why people come just to talk with them.

1  Thank Joel C
Reviewed 9 November 2016

I guarantee you'll love your coffee, the style and the warm reception you get when you walk in. It's a great place to go early in the morning for a craft coffee and bagel. I often go in planning to have a quick coffee and end up staying to chat for an hour or two. Go try it and see for yourself!

1  Thank Adam C
Reviewed 4 November 2016

We had been out walking around the city for hours and just wanted to sit down and have a nice cup of coffee as a pick me up. We literally turned the corner from the shop we were just in, and presto- there is a sign for coffee. We had no idea if this place was nice, or not. You couldn't tell from the street. Once up the stairs though, we were in a thoroughly modern, clean space. We took seats at the bar and ordered our drinks. The owner is a delightful young transplant from New Zealand. We enjoyed talking to her and the various customers who appeared during our visit. This is a laid back, hip place. A good respite from the heat or busy day. The coffee was excellent. She was full of good tips about the city as well.

1  Thank bloomcrew