eDreams
FindHotel
Priceline
Agoda.com
All reviews starting point beautiful village homestay taal trek valley nature
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2021

It was an exceptional stay..Bhoopendra ji and his father are one of the best person we have met. We were overwhelmed during our stay..It's cheap as well as pocket friendly the food was so good.
He even took the pain of dropping us at Rudraprayag,as bus from sari was not functioning that day. He even took the pain of seeking bus first at ukimath and when we didn't find anything we were safely dropped to rudraprayag. I would recommend everyone to stay here while in sari.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2021

First of all Saari is an amazing beautiful village. Hotel mountain view managed n owned by bhoopendra singhji is one of the best places to stay at. Deorital and Chopta tungnath chandrashila trek are easily accessible through this hotel. Rooms are neat and clean and comes with amazing views of valley. Host is very much accomodating. Right from my stay to food to transportation for trek was taken care of by bhoopendra singhji really well.
All in all the place is worth visiting....

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

The best hotel I've ever stayed and it's all because of the owner Bhupendra bhaiya, the way he and his father treated us is really awesome. We had the best time there in mountain view hotel. From breakfast to dinner and for each and every single thing Bhupendra bhaiya never let us feel less. His gestures were really appreciable. The hotel has the best view of nature from rooms. I felt like I was staying in my own home as Bhupendra bhaiya treated us like a family only. I wish to visit there soon as possible again. Thank you so much Bhupendra bhaiya and his father. We really miss uncle's Aloo parantha in the morning and Maggie in the evening. Will visit soon.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2021

I had travelled to Ukhimath and booked the hotel for a day but unfortunately due to heavy rains in the area was not able to travel any where but the person named bhupinder owner of the hotel had helped a lot in exploring places with his own car. You will get unlimited breakfast and lunch and dnner at a very cheap price and even the food is very tasty. Its just 13km away from Chopta.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 19 March 2021 via mobile

I stayed in hotel mountain View. Owner bhupinder bhaiya nature is quite good and i love the friendly nature thanku bhaiya you are really a great personality thanku bhaiya, and in this hotel deoriatal trek started from the gate of your hotel so this is perfect place for stay in saari village.

Date of stay: February 2021