“Great French Toast”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Love the French toast and the various selections of coffees. Fairly priced. Not a whole lot of breakfast choices

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

A group of friends and myself decided to get a drink at Loaded Joe's after the concert in Avon and we sat at the bar. We were greeted by the most amazing customer service bartender I have ever met. Her name was Sarah and she had the greatest smile, best eye contact and actually stated her name when she asked what we would like to drink. She was extremely knowledgable and friendly. I would recommend Loaded Joe's in Avon for their phenomenal guest service and welcoming environment to enjoy a drink with friends at night.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We've eaten at Loaded Joe's a number of times (breakfast and lunch) and it never disappoints. Great atmosphere and good food. Our last breakfast there was phenomenal. We stop when we're in town and we stop when we're passing by. It's one of our go-to spots in Colorado!

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed breakfast at Loaded Joe's. It appeared to be a great locals spot, with lots of comfort food choices. The bar was center of attention with lots of friends meeting. Breakfast happy hour was my thought! Average service for the non locals, who needed to wait while the staff got caught up with friends. Fun location and sufficient food choices.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

I ordered a reuben sandwich. I got mostly bread. A very thick roll was used, sliced in half. There was a very small amount (2 thin slices) of meat, one thin slice of cheese and a very small amount of saurkraut. Like I said, mostly bread. Won't return here!