“Personal service and convenience”
Review of Ski Butlers

Ski Butlers
Ranked #2 of 13 Outdoor Activities in Avon
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy Ski Butlers award-winning ski and snowboard rental delivery service, all for the same price or less than most ski shops. Ski Butlers carries NEW equipment from Rossignol, Dynastar, Smith and more. Ski Butlers delivers top of the line equipment to the entire Vail Valley, including Beaver Creek, Avon and Arrowhead.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Chris and the SkiButler team delivered and fit skis to our room at Manor Vail for 6 of us including boots and skis for a 6 and 8 year old. Pick up and drop off at hillside on ski days was a big plus. Very professional. We will look for them again on our next trip.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"pair"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We decided to use Ski Butlers this time because Venture Sports was slow on the uptake for our reservation. I will not use Ski Butlers again.

The guy who brought the skis was not a real tech and had to read the directions when tuning the skis. This did not give me a great deal of confidence in my ski performance. Or safety. He showed up with only two pairs of skis and two pairs of boots for each of us. I prefer to be sized up before presented with ski and boot options.

The delivery guy left stuff behind that we had to deal with getting back to them. He was very absent minded.

I liked that we could leave our skis at Vail Mountain Club and not have to bring them back to the house. Which is why I am giving them a 3 and not a 1.

The worst part? All of the spam email I got after dealing with them. From many ski equipment vendors. It was horrible! What an irresponsible and unethical use of my email address.

I think this business is poorly run and not serving its customers well. I am going back to then professionals and visiting a store, like Venture Sports. I think this Ski Butler model is not for serious skiers who rent.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I were really happy with the service from all the guys at Ski Butler in Vail - especially Phil and Steven who took care of us daily for 5 days. We both swapped out our equipment and the guys were diligent in helping us find the right fit for our needs.
Also, we much appreciated their good manners!
You can't beat having someone deliver all your equipment, fit you and make sure you have everything you need to hit the slopes without leaving your room! And having your skis waiting for you at the lift every morning. Terrific service!!

SkiButlers, Executive Assistant at Ski Butlers, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Wow thank you so much for the awesome review! We love hearing that our team delivered legendary service. Thanks for letting us know that Phil and Steven did just that. We look forward to delivering to you next time.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Wow, this service took so much of the hassle out of skiing with my three kids, who all needed to rent equipment. The staff were patient, knowledgable, and helpful. I will be so sad to rent in places where Ski Butlers doesn't offer service because now I am spoiled. The equipment was of good quality, and the guys were prompt. They also shared local knowledge of this hill, which was a plus. I obviously highly recommend Ski Butlers!

SkiButlers, Executive Assistant at Ski Butlers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thank you for you amazing review. We are thrilled to hear our team took such good care of you and your family. See you next time!

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 January 2018

When we only have a few days on the mountain, Ski Butlers truly makes the equipment rental part a piece of cake. My brother has 4 kids and I have 5. Including our wives, that's 13 people needing to get fitted for equipment. Getting set up in the comfort of out own place while unpacking and having a beer is definitely worth the price of the delivery service. Great equipment too. In the past, we've called to have them switch equipment if anyone decided to change from skiing to boarding. Never a problem. There is also never a problem mixing you own boots with their skis. We used them for at least 5 years in a row. We've always had a great experience. I'd never stand in a rental line again!

SkiButlers, other at Ski Butlers, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Thank you for the terrific review. We are so happy to hear that our service has kept you coming back year after year. It's reviews like this one that make our job so rewarding. We look forward to delivering again to you next time! Cheers!

Been to Ski Butlers? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK