Facility is very nice, beautiful rooms, well appointed kitchen, nice furniture as a new hotel should have.
Terrible front desk staff, very lacking in training and knowledge of resort. Kids allowed to play lacrosse in hallways, dogs barking, very much family oriented, loud and crowded. No management available to speak with when requested.
Poor housekeeping, out of date creamer, no restocking of coffee and amenities. Very difficult to call for valet or bell stand as all calls route through the guest request, usually a long wait or no answer, faster to go to the lobby.
Resort fee and mandatory valet fee plus taxes on same adds $40.00 a night to the rate quoted, in addition to sales tax of 13% or so.
If you are seeking 5 stars look up the mountain to Beaver Creek, this is not the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Beaver Creek