This place is great. Brand new, beautiful, great location. We stayed in one of the 2 bedroom units and it was ideal for our group of 4. The kitchen is fully equipped and has fullsize fridge, cooking supplies, dishwasher, etc. Each room with flat TV. Great living area. Common areas are wonderful. Pool and hot tubs are great and fitness center was nice. One complaint would be the valet-only parking which is nice but sometimes you have to wait 5 or 10 minutes for your car. Didn't sample the restaurant but I am sure it is good. Location is easy for access to Beaver Creek, activities and I 70. Will definitely consider this place for a winter stay if the chance comes. Summer price tag was great for the accomodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Beaver Creek