All reviews beach bar recommend villa every morning ceviche mayan ruins beautiful beach quiet end sea grass main restaurant welcome drink great food and drinks white sand fresh seafood on site restaurant palm trees beach front the air conditioning
Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at villa pescadores for 6 nights in early December and we cant wait to go back! The villas are beautiful and clean. The staff is friendly and very helpful and the food is amazing!
We enjoyed the casual yet sophisticated feel. Its perfect for a relaxing getaway!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Pedro M, Gerente at Villa Pescadores Tulum, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2016

Hello,
Dear Mary

We want to thank you for the good comments about our Staff and the food.
We can wait to see you the next time at Villa Pescadores Tulum.
Warm Regards

Reviewed 12 December 2015

This was our first trip to Tulum, and we were very pleased with Villa Pescadores. It was within walking distance of the the Mayan Ruins, on the beach, and had a fantastic restaurant. The bungalows were awesome, the beach was beautiful, the service was really good (special call out to Angel and our waitress, Patty!). They have a nice little snack bar at the beach, on the days that we decided to sit on the beach. They rent bikes at Villa Pescadores, so we rode our bike down the beach road one day. The staff was very helpful and friendly, and went out of their way to assist us when our flight was cancelled due to snow back home (we weren't unhappy about staying one extra day). We stayed in the first bungalow right across from the restaurant and it really wasn't a problem (in terms of noise) at all. I really recommend Villa Pescadores.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Pedro M, Gerente at Villa Pescadores Tulum, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2015

Hello!

We want to thank you for the good comments about our restaurant and the Hotel Villa Pescadores Tulum. All the staff that you kindly mentioned will be waiting for you for the next time you come back to Tulum.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 9 December 2015

This resort is in a very nice, quiet part of the Tulum beach stretch. The beach here is lovely. All of the villas here are essentially the same. They are in two parallel rows facing each other and running perpendicular to the beach. This means that some rooms are closer to the beach than others. This is especially important because those villas closer to the beach get a nice breeze that doesn't reach farther back in. Each unit has a nice deck and hammock so you will want to be comfortable while you relax outdoors!
We stayed in one of the Beachside units. There is a map on the website so you can see which numbers you would like to request. Ours was #16 and it was heavenly. There is hardly any difference in the prices, so go for one close to the beach!

Room Tip: Get one of the rooms closest to the beach!
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comment in TripAdvisor at Villa Pescadores Tulum,
We are so happy to know that you enjoyed the beach, and relaxed by feeling the breeze in our hammocks out side the terrace.
Thanks su much for describing our bungalous and the áreas, as well.
We hope to see you soon at Villa Perscadores in your next trip to Tulum.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 8 December 2015

Wow. Every aspect of my stay at Villa Pescadores was just sublime. After the warmest of welcomes they led down to my beautiful bungalow.
Grabbed my book and headed down to the beach, a mere 30 strides or so from my comfortable bed.
Perfect sand, bright blue water, a friendly bar and comfortable beach beds. What more could you ask for? Oh, maybe the ancient Mayan ruins that are visible from the beach, and only a few minutes walk away.
I didn't get a chance to try the food there but it looked and smelled delicious.
What really stood out for me was how attentive, helpful and friendly the staff were. Such lovely people.
I have already recommended this wonderful place to 2 friends who will soon be visiting Mexico. I'm hoping to go back one day myself.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Hello

Mr. Peter, thank you to take your time to write your review about Villa Pescadores Tulum.
We are so happy to read that you had a great time in our beach.

We are going to show your comments to the staff, they will love to hear that you have a great service. We hope you come back soon to try our ceviche, it is the most popular in Tulum, you cannot miss it.

We see you in your next visit soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 7 December 2015

My brother and I stayed here for three days and three nights after staying in a villa in Akumal for 10 days. Trust me I would have traded those 10 days in the villa for another 3 days at Pescadores, this place was pure magic!

Upon our arrival we were promptly greeted by the extremely polite and friendly staff. They showed us where our beautiful beach bungalow was and even brought us complimentary cocktails. Staff where genuinely nice, attentive and really easy going.

After kicking off our shoes we headed to the beach which was not even a few paces away where we could smell freshly caught fish and shrimp being grilled by the beach bar. The sand on the beach was white as snow and there were no rocks or reef when entering the water (unlike Akumal and other parts of the coast). You can even walk down the beach to other bars and restaurants.

The rooms were very clean and beds were extremely comfortable.

We mainly ate and went out in the town of Tulum. The concierge will call a cab and it costs only 70 pesos to where the best taquerias and bars are. Cabs are in abundance and you're in the heart of town in no more than 10 minutes.

I forgot to mention that its only a 10 minute walk to the Maya archaeological ruins!

I really recommend staying here as I wish I had never left!

Hasta Pronto Pescadores!

Stayed: December 2015

Hello,

We are so glad to read that you have a great time to Villa Pescadores Tulum ,
we love your opinión about the restaurant, the beach área, the service and the bungalous. We hope to see you next time to Vila Pescadores for more time.

Kind Rewards